Emm... My roomate....... Chapter 2

1 Hour later*

After crystal made a speech about me not using my powers and don't wear shorts if anyone's around....okay? And she will be only nextdoor if I need any help and after a huge speech he left, then I noticed male products all over the left side of the room. I walked over to my bed and layed down for about 5 minutes until I heard a cough sound.......

I looked up to see NIALL FRIKIN HORAN "Emm you must be in the w-wrong r-room" I stutterd he shook his head and said "no,unless there's another 212"he laughed,I grinned "haha" I said nicely, "so what's your name?" He asked,

"Six-ah! Chelsey,Chelsey wills" I said putting my hand out for a handshake,

"My name is-" he didn't finish his sentence cos I blurted "NIALL JAMES HORAN!!!!!! WHO WAS BORN AT CREDIT VALLEY HOSPITAL IN WESTMERTH,DUBLIN,IRELAND AT 8:04AM ON A MONDAY!!!!!" He looked kind of scared..

And then smiled and said "Big fan I guess!"

Then I replied "You Have No idea!"

NIALL'S P.O.V

I'm wondering why she said six before her name? Anyway why was she was so perfect?

Six's P.O.V

He was so wonderful with blue eyes and blonde hair with brown streaks everywhere... Why perfect?

The next Day*

I was in math doing a math problem until a girl with blonde hair fake tan came walking in, I wonder if she knew she look like a slut I said to myself, just then she came looking in my direction and started towards me, just as she was coming I couldn't hold it in anymore so I burst out laughing she snarled.

"What's your problem bitch!"she said

I laughed more,

"You!" I yelled everyone in the class gasped,

I wonder why?

-------------------------------

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR??

Thanks for the reads haha my first book!!

-Iam#6niallersgurl