20

Calum Hood

"Wait, do you brought your IPod with you?" Michael asked and I nodded. "You should like show that song to her."

"What? No." I shook my head.

"C'mon, dude. We spent like a day and a half for recording that and some shit."

"Okay fine." I sighed then Michael knocked.

"Calum? Oh goodness!" Mallory grinned giving me a hug.

"Hi, Mal. Hey Ashton." I smiled as I saw Ashton walk over us.

"Glad to see you here, Calum. You've gotten out of your room."

"Yeah." I sighed, smiling. "May we come in?"

"Sure." Mallory smiled, letting me and Michael in.

"How's Dash?" Michael asked since he know I couldn't ask it myself.

"In her room, she don't want to come out."

"What is she doing there?" Michael continued to ask and I mentally thanked him in the back of my mind.

"Just sleeping, or reading a book. I just bring her food every morning, lunch time and dinner." Mallory answered, shrugging. "What about you two come and talk to her?"

"Oh, no." I mumbled, even though I'm dying to talk to her.

"Come on, Calum. Clear things with her, so two will be fine." Mallory insisted.

"You don't want to be like that forever, do you?" Ashton smiled. I looked over to Michael and he gave me a nod.

"Mallory, you come with me." I sighed, giving up and the boys grinned.

"What am I gonna do?" She asked as we walked upstairs.

"You knock and talk to her, then I'll talk to her." I said and she gave me a puzzled look. "To be sure she'll open the door. I don't know if she'll open the door if I speak one word here." I whispered then Mallory chuckled before knocking on her door. I can feel my hands sweat from the nervousness I'm getting.

"Dash?"

"What?" She said from the inside and I chew on my bottom lip. Mallory gave me a 'are you ready?' look and I nodded.

"Just come open your door."

"I'm watching a movie, it's open."

I took a deep breathe then Mallory opened the door. She was on her sweats and tank top, her hair in a messy bun and her eyes widened in the sight of me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, shocked, clicking something on her laptop then shutting it off.

I looked back and Mallory already left.

"I-uhm, hi."

"Calum, what are you doing here?" She repeated, quite slowly.

"I'm here to visit you." I said quite calmly but my heart is beating so fast right now and I'm almost stuttering. "H-how are you?"

"Oh, uhm I'm fine." She mumbled looking at the floor, if not on the floor somewhere around her room.

"Dash, I can't take this anymore. We should, like, fix this."

"Tell me Calum, how? I also wanted to, you know?" She said her eyes brimming with tears and my eyes widened. "But there's something I feel that is not so me, that shouldn't be happening." She shook her head wiping her tears.

I immediately ran to her and wrapped her in my arms, she fisted my shirt as she cried.

"Before anything else," I mumbled, pulling out my IPod and earphones from my pockets. "Hey, I made a song for you." I said with a small smile. I didn't waited for her reply and plugged the earphones on her ear and she looked up to me. I clicked on play and kept my eyes focused on her, looking at her reaction.