Chapter 2

So y'all idk if u guys, girls and non binary wanna know this but imma list everyones scents. Just so that further on in the book I I just mention the scent y'all finna know who it is :)

Anyways here ya go.....another chapter for all you haikyuu fans♡♡

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

Kageyama POV 

What the hell I thought as this oranges hair idiot ran into me. I was gonna punch the fuck outta this kid, until I saw the sate he was in. He had a nice scent. Sorta like peaches and vanilla with a hint of oranges. And oranges are my favourite.....after blueberries of course

He seemed to be in heat. Oh shit....I could feel something stir in my stomach. Please don't be a rut.

End of kayama POV 

Hinata POV 

I stared up at the alpha through foggy eyes. My body could not mob anymore. I wanted to lay there until it was over. On the cold floor to soothe my burning body. Who was this guy in any case? He looked me up and down, then picked me up and too me to the bathroom. I wanted to protest, but my body was too weak to move. He stopped by a locker, took out a shirt (which was huge btw) and continued walking. He took me to the bathroom and put me down in one of the stalls. He put his shirt on over me. "I'll be right back." He said and closed the stall door. After a few minutes he came back with some tablets and water. "Take these....they are suppressants. And keep my shirt on. It will cover your scent and keep hungry alphas away from you." He looked me in the eye. "Arent megas supposed to keep suppressants on them? Or are you stupid?" He asked skeptically. "I didn't think it would happen so soon." I said trying to cover the fear in my eyes. Now I remember him. He's that setter that has a terrible attitude. Or at least only with me. He dont like setting to me....let alone talk to me. 

OKEI IM STOPPING HERE BECAUSE WE LIVE CLIFFHANGERS :D DONT HATE ME IM JUST TIRED FROM VOLLEYBALL....yeah i love you too :p

Anyways I promised I would put everyone's scents in this chapter to @RandaleRalph77 so here it is (also thx for the help boo)

Hinata: peaches and vanilla with a hint of oranges

Kageyama: dark chocolate and blueberries 

Daichi: freshly cut grass (im sorry)

Sugawara: red roses and mint (listen what shit is this wtaf)

Tanaka: peppermint and strawberry

Ennoshita: Apple and cinnamon 

Kinoshita: cherry and vanilla

Narita: milk chocolate (listen I'm starting to shake here)

Asahi: ice watermelon

Nishinoya: lemon ice tea

Yamaguchi: melon

Tsukishima : grapes and Apple

Ok now lemme go sleep

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤