Chapter 5

Hey y'all. Idkif this I gonna be my second last or last update for this book, cuz exams are starting in a week from now, so my tablet is gonna be taken away lol. Our media center at school is also gonna be closed during test wek, so that's a bummer. But I wont be gone for long lol! It's only gonna run for one week and two days, so maybe after that I will be back :) if I'm not then I prolly will be back during the holiday b4 my birthday. Idk. But im leaving this chapter here. Hopefully i can make it a long one......ACTUALLY U KNOW WHAT IMMA MAKE IT A TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY :D LET'S GET THIS BREAD!

also here's a crackhoe pic of me

~onto the book~

They walked to Pick n Pay and bought four curry buns. They had two each, and enjoyed it. Kageyama couldn't stop looking at insta in awe. He felt a warmth in his stomach. Something that felt like compassion. He felt bad too, at the fact that he pushed him down when he was in heat. But he was happy because hinata forgave him. He had mixed emotions. 

Hinata had finished his curry bun. He looked over and saw kageyama staring at him. "Is something wrong?" He asked, snapping kageyama out of his trance. "No....nothing, Dumbass." He said looking down shyly. "Are you sure?" Hinata asked mischievously. "Yes!" Kageyama yelled. "Lets get on with our project, it's due next week." 

《T i  m e s k i p  t o  a f t er  t h e  p r o j e c t》

It's been a week since Hinata and kageyama had worked together. They became closer each day. When they practised volleyball, Hinata impressed kageyama with his jumping and spiking skills. 

They returned to class and had to get ready. They were going to be assigned to their alphas omegas and betas. 

"Okay class today you will be assigned a partner. You are going to come up to my desk and take a piece of paper from the bowl. You will then show me the piece of paper, I will write it down. Then you will call out the name of your partner. That's about it." Mr Takeda explained. Hinata was nervous and excited at the same time. He couldn't wait to be paired with some one. 

"But before we start the are THREE GOLDEN RULES! Firstly: you are not allowed to abuse your partner in any way. If that happens your partner will be removed from you and it will be an immediate expulsion. Secondly: You are NOT to permanently mark OR temporarily mark without consent OR an actual reason to. For example if your omega is in  trouble and there to too many alphas around, we will mark an exception. Depends. And Thirdly: NO MAKING YOUR PARTNER PREGNANT!! you are only first years. Of course we can't control what you do outside of school, maybe in a room or bed, but we can take your partner away if it happens. Yes it might sound like an obsurd rule, but web have our reasons. Any questions?"

No one answered. "Good. Let the choosing processes begin."

Kageyama was up first. He was unsure in who he would pick. Lady luck wasn't usually on his side when it came to things like this. He pulled out a piece of paper and hesitantly opened it up. He couldn't believe it. He was assigned to Hinata. He sighed with relief and handed the page to Takeda

"Hinata Shõyõ. I am your alpha." He said with excitement. 

~and I'm leaving it there for now~

"We are completely normal people" 

~  @yoongis_hairstrand  2022