Chapter 177(Arc 6: Quiet And Indifferent Little Monk Attack)

After ending the previous world, this time Jiang Li floated in the darkness for a long time, just like crossing the interstellar world before.

When he is not in the new world, he has no form, only consciousness drifts in the darkness. Because there is no light around, there is no distinction between day and night, so he doesn't know how long he has been floating around. Fortunately, the system was not locked in a small dark room like that time. At least he has a companion who can talk and pass the time.

"Little cutie, how long are we going to stay here?" Jiang Li asked in a boring way, thinking that this spicy chicken game is really unreliable. After earning so many points, why didn't the manufacturer spend any time on system maintenance? Woolen cloth? If this is put into the real world, it will be scolded on the hot search.

"I'm sorry, Lord Host." The system said apologetically, "I haven't received a notification about this either, I've caused you trouble." The

system checked the background data before, and found that the data was in a suspended state, which proved that there was an external force. The operation of the space is controlled, but the reason is unknown, and the time has stopped running, so the current state of the flow of time cannot be known.

"Apologize for what?" Jiang Li was just complaining, and didn't mean to blame it, "It's not your fault, it's all the fault of this spicy chicken game."

"...Master host, please be careful." The system was ashamed. He reminded, "Everything you do in this space, every word you say, will be recorded by the server."

"Yo." Jiang Li clicked his tongue, "That means you don't even let me go to bed? Isn't this a perverted game?"

"..." The system was silent for a while, pointing out his problem, "Master host, you are very irritable now, please keep a good attitude, it will help your physical and mental health."

Jiang Li smiled. : "There's no way, it's like shutting down a small dark room here, everyone has to be irritable, let's talk about it..." Having said this, he suddenly stopped, sighed and said, "Forget it, let's not talk about it."

"I know you want to see the male lead, please be patient." The system consoled.

"Yo, cutie, you know a lot now, that's what I really think." Jiang Li's thoughts were revealed by it, so he didn't hide it any more. He really wanted to go to the new world as soon as possible. To find his love is his promise to him.

System: "...After all, I'm an old father."

"..." Jiang Li was choked up by the word "old father", and couldn't help but reflect deeply, how did these few worlds of his own to the original simple boy? What did the cute do to make it really slippery now.

He was about to make fun of the system when he heard it say: "The background data has resumed operation and is about to enter the next world. Please prepare yourself, Lord Master."

Although Jiang Li didn't know how long he waited in the dark, the time came It's not short, it's hard to wait for this sentence.

"Let's go."

When

Jiang Li regained consciousness again, the surroundings were still dark, but unlike the previous feeling in the system space, this time he felt pain all over his body, and he felt unbearable from several parts of his body. of pain.

The real pain made him realize that he had entered a new world. In addition to the physical pain, he also felt dizzy, and his whole body seemed to be beaten.

There was a hard and cold touch under the body. He guessed that this body should be lying on the ground, with something like weeds resting on its head. It was uneven, and the back of the head was very uncomfortable.

He tried to open his eyes, but maybe it was the reason why this body was too weak. It took a long time to open a small gap, and only a dim light was seen through the gap, and nothing was there. Can't see clearly.

"Master host, are you okay?" the system asked aloud, with concern.

Jiang Li tried to open his eyes a few times, but he couldn't open them completely, and there was a burning pain on his eyelids, but his vision gradually became clearer, and he could vaguely see the light cast by the roof.

He guessed that his eyelids were also injured, which caused his vision to blur. Hearing the system's voice, he said, "Obviously it's not good, I feel like I've been hung up and beaten."

"You look bad at the moment. "The system said, "Can you use the wound medicine?"

"I don't have the strength for now, so let's send the memory first." Jiang Li said, there are many wound medicines in the game mall, and the effects are very good, but the raider must exchange the points for use. , the system can't do it for him, and now he is completely powerless, so he can only receive the memory first, and then talk about it after a while.

System: "Okay, wait a moment."

After a while, the system transmitted the memory of this body to Jiang Li's brain.

This is an empty ancient world. The name of the original body is the same as before. It is still called Jiang Li. He just turned 20 this year. He is from Qingshui Town in the city of Fuzhou. Died by drowning.

The original father's name is Jiang Zhongyi. In order to give his wife and children a good life, Jiang's father had been working outside when he was young, and finally saved a little money. When he was about to come back to reunite with his wife and children, he received news that his wife had drowned.

When his mother died, the original body was only six years old, still the age of an ignorant child. In order to take care of him, Jiang's father took him back to his hometown of Qingshui Town, opened a small inn with the money he had accumulated over the years, and then sent the original body to the school, so that he could read and read with the master in the town.

Yuanshen is diligent and studious in reading, but unfortunately he has no talent. Even if he works hard day and night, his grades are only average.

Although Qingshui Town is small, it has a beautiful environment, outstanding people, and many outsiders, so that there are many inns and restaurants in the town. There are not many customers.

The school system in this world is somewhat similar to that of modern times, with primary schools, middle schools and large schools. Elementary school and middle school are set up in various towns, and it is very convenient for students to go to school, but graduate schools are only set up in urban capitals.

After Yuanshen finished middle school in Qingshui Town, he applied for the college in Puzhou City, but he was too hardworking and not smart enough, so he was rejected in the first year of application. He also knows his own knowledge very well. After being brushed down, he doesn't plan to apply for the exam again. He wants to help his father in the inn and lighten his burden. After all, the tuition of college is not cheap.

When Jiang's father was young, his family was poor and he couldn't go to school. He suffered a lot when he went out to work. He didn't want his son to work as hard as himself, and insisted that he continue to take the test. The original body is soft, and Jiang's father said east, he would not go west, so he continued the test the next year, but was reluctantly failed again.

Yuan Shen took the exam for three years in total, and he was finally admitted to the Puzhou University two years ago. Father Jiang was very happy. He spent a lot of money to invite everyone to dinner on the first floor of the inn. Just go with him.

The same batch of students admitted to Puzhou University as the original body are generally fifteen or sixteen years old, only he is eighteen years old, and he attracted ridicule from some classmates as soon as he entered the school.

A student studying at Puzhou University does not have the right to be rich in his family. There are not many ordinary families like him, so he became the target of bullying by some of his classmates. In the case of a huge disparity in family background, in order not to cause trouble and not disappoint the father in the family, the original body had to endure again and again, comforting himself that he only had to survive for two years.

After two years of hard work, after completing all the courses in the university, I paid my respects to the master, and set foot on the way home with my own burden and the silver taels saved from food and frugality.

Puzhou City was two days away from Qingshui Town. He was reluctant to pay to hire a car, and planned to walk for a while. Unexpectedly, he encountered bandits blocking the road and robbing him that day, and he was empty of money and people.

So it was Jiang Li who woke up again.

After receiving the memory, Jiang Li finally understood why his whole body hurt so much, because when he encountered a robbery, the original body guarded the few taels of silver in his baggage. The more he resisted, the more brutal the opponent would be. He was beaten to death.

"... If the money is gone, it's enough to earn it." Jiang Li sighed helplessly. If Jiang's father knew that his son was gone, and the white-haired man gave the black-haired man, how sad he would be.

Those bandits were probably used to being domineering, they didn't even cover their faces, and they weren't afraid of the original body's revenge.

Jiang Li didn't know where the bandits came from, but there should be someone nearby. When he recovers, he should be able to find the place with a little inquiries. Since he has borrowed the original body's body now, he should avenge this revenge for the original body.

In the memory just received, the original body was robbed at the location of the mountain road, but when Jiang Li opened his eyes just now, what he saw in the dimness was the roof, which proved that he was no longer on the mountain road at this time.

Did someone pass by and save him?

Jiang Chen was a little puzzled, and asked the system aloud: "Little cute, where am I now?"

"Master host, you are now in a ruined temple." The system replied, "There is a place about 1.5 meters away from you. The burning fire should be the person who saved you to keep you warm."

"Is there anyone else here?" Jiang Li asked, the other party saved him and lit the fire again, so it shouldn't be like this Are you leaving?

The system replied: "No one else."

Jiang Li took a rest for a while and felt a little better, so he asked the system to help him call out the game mall. He first exchanged the points for a pill to repair his internal organs. His liver and lungs had been beaten to blood by the bandits.

After using the pills, the speed of repair is very fast, but within a few minutes, the organs in the body are completely repaired, leaving only the trauma. Jiang Li was about to exchange other wound medicines when he heard the system say, "Master host, someone is here."

As soon as it finished speaking, Jiang Li heard light footsteps coming from outside, and the sound of the other party's feet touching the ground was very light.

Jiang Li put away the game tablet, pretended that nothing had happened, and continued to close his eyes. He listened to the footsteps of the person who came, and then heard the sound of "squeak--", and the other party pushed open the door from the outside and stepped over. Cross the threshold and step into the temple.

After the door opened, the sun from outside poured in, and the person wearing a white robe walked against the light. His steps seemed slow, but every step was steady and powerful.

He stopped in front of Jiang Li, put the herbs in his hand aside, squatted down on one knee, and stretched out two fingers to check the temperature between Jiang Li's forehead.

At the same time, the system suddenly reminded in his head: "Master, please pay attention, the male protagonist has already appeared, please prepare for the strategy."

Jiang centrifugally jumped, and he abruptly opened his eyes, ignoring the stinging pain on his eyelids. Eye!

The eyes of the two faced each other, and he saw a pair of eyes that were neither sad nor happy.

In the dim light, Jiang Li was stunned when he saw the other party's appearance.

... a monk? ! ! The other party stared at him with wide eyes, as if he was fully awake, retracted his fingers on his forehead, and said in a light tone: "You're awake

, why are you uncomfortable?" He pointed

his fingers, and said weakly: "Little Master, I'm not feeling well..."

Xuan Qing: "..." If you're

not feeling well, you won't feel comfortable, don't touch your feet.