Chapter 184

After deciding to take care of this "flower picking thief Jiang Feihua", Jiang Li sat at the next table to inquire about the news.

The two people at the next table saw that he was handsome and handsome, and he looked like a scholar, but they did not guard against him, and told him something about Jiang Feihua in detail.

In Xincheng County, many people know about this flower-picking thief, because he smeared the lives of several young girls here. This Jiang Feihua not only picked flowers, but also took his life. The girl who was insulted by him either died after being humiliated, or was tortured to death by him.

Every time an accident happened, the magistrate of Xincheng sent a lot of officers and soldiers to arrest him, but this man was highly skilled in martial arts. Every time the officers and soldiers returned without success, they also suffered heavy losses.

Half a year ago, this Jiang Feihua insulted the daughter of the owner of a small bun shop in the west of the city, causing her to commit suicide.

The girl's family was only fifteen years old, her mother died young, and her father and her two lived from the steamed bun shop. The girl had a baby kiss with the son of the paper shop opposite the door, and they only got married when she was sixteen years old. However, Jiang Feihua His appearance ruined the girl's life.

After being insulted by Jiang Feihua, the girl lost her innocence, the fiancé's family came to the door to withdraw from the family, the girl was hit and killed in front of the door, and the father of the white-haired man who sent the black-haired man was also in bed after taking care of his daughter's funeral. After a month and a half, I followed.

In addition to this girl, there were several other girls who were victimized, and now this Jiang Feihua has reached out to the youngest daughter of Qian Yuanwai's family.

When the old bell said this, he slapped the table angrily, gritted his teeth, and said, "This man has lost his conscience, and it is not an exaggeration to hit eighteen layers of hell! It's a pity that his martial arts are so strong that the county magistrate can't do anything about him! "The

other young man followed and scolded a few words. Both of them are ordinary people. Although they hated what Jiang Feihua did, they couldn't do anything about it.

Jiang Li just heard about Jiang Feihua's deeds from their mouths, and his brows were tightly wrinkled together.

As Lao Zhong said, this person is really devoid of conscience, and he deserves it when he hits eighteen levels of hell!

Jiang Li thanked the two of them, went back to the table next to him and sat down, and asked Xuan Qing in a low voice: "Little Master, have you heard? This Jiang Feihua is really vicious, and he actually killed so many innocent lives."

Xuan Qing's ears are very good. , When Jiang Li went to inquire just now, he listened to the conversation between the three of them word for word. This person is indeed a sinner.

"Little Master, I heard that this person is very good in martial arts. Before the county government dispatched dozens of officers to round up him, he couldn't catch him. Are you sure? Who are you and him?" Jiang Li asked. After a few days of getting along, he knew that Xuan Qing's martial arts was very powerful, but he didn't know how powerful it was.

Xuan Qing said indifferently: "I haven't seen him, so I won't comment."

"Yes." Jiang Li nodded, picked up the tea and drank it, thinking about making a suitable plan.

Seeing him frowning, Xuan Qing thought he was worried, and said, "Don't think about it, just kill it on the spot." The

simple and rude sentence "Kill it on the spot" made Jiang Li spit out the tea directly. It was almost sprayed on Xuan Qing's face, but fortunately Xuan Qing responded quickly and avoided his "raid" in time.

"I'm sorry, sorry." Jiang Li put down the teacup, "I didn't get it on you, right?"

Xuan Qing shook his head, always feeling that when this scene happened, he couldn't think of it for a while, so he could only give up.

After drinking the tea in the pot, Jiang Li and Xuan Qing left the inn.

The two did not go shopping as they had planned, and after finding a passerby at the door and asking for the address of Qian Yuanwai's house, they went straight to it.

Maybe it was because of Jiang Feihua's incident. Although it was broad daylight, the door of Qian Yuanwai's house was also tightly closed. Not only that, but there were several strong servants guarding the door.

Jiang Li stepped forward to say hello to one of them, and said, "This eldest brother, my friend and I have traveled through the expensive land, and I heard that Qian Yuanwai is a kind and generous person. We admire him very much, and came to visit him specially, please pass the information on. A word." The

other party didn't go to pass the message, but stood still and said indifferently: "My master has ordered, I won't see you today, sir, please come back."

In this era, most scholars were called Mr. is a kind of honorific title.

Although this houseman looked indifferent, he still respected his words, not looking at people through his nostrils like ordinary rich people.

Jiang Li also guessed the reason why Mr. Qian didn't see guests, so he didn't care about Jiading's indifferent attitude, but pointed to Xuanqing who was waiting for him not far away, lowered his voice and said to Jiading: "My brother is Nan. The eminent monks from Zhushan are very skilled, and we also know the reason why Qian Yuanwai doesn't see guests, and he came here to solve his troubles." The family member

looked at Xuan Qing suspiciously when he heard the words, only to see that he was dressed in white. Robe, standing with his hands behind his back, although there is no weapon in his hand, there is an invisible sense of oppression on his body, which makes people want to avoid it.

In the past few days, Jiang Feihua's incident in Qian's house has caused people to panic. Especially after several servants in the house who were sent to protect Miss Qian were killed, everyone was even more worried and feared that they would be the next victim.

Nowadays, people in the Qianfu are shunned by insiders. Even Qian Yuanwai's friends who have a good relationship on weekdays only have a symbolic concern about this matter, and they don't dare to get involved. After all, even the county government can't do anything. The flower-picking thieves, they can still avoid it if they can.

After the accident, Jiang Li was the first person who came to the door and said that he wanted to solve the troubles for Qian Yuanwai, and he was also a foreigner.

This inevitably made Jia Ding suspicious. After looking at him back and forth, he asked with a little hesitation: "Do you mean what you said? Do you know what happened in our mansion?

" Seriously whispered three words: "Jiang Feihua."

After hearing the name in his mouth, Jiading's face changed suddenly, he looked to both sides subconsciously, his eyes were a little more vigilant, and his eyes towards Jiang Li also changed.

Jiang Li and him looked at each other, showing an inscrutable smile, a confident look.

Jiading hurriedly left a sentence, "Wait a moment, the little one will go to pass the news now" and turned around and entered the mansion.

Jiang Libu was also in a hurry, paced back to Xuanqing's side, and said to him with a smile, "Little Master, I used your identity just now, don't mind."

Xuanqing had already heard what he said to Jiading. , didn't care about it, just nodded.

The two chatted for a while, and the servant who went in to communicate came out again.

This time, the family's attitude has changed a lot. First, they bowed to Jiang Li and Xuan Qing, and then made a "please" gesture, and said respectfully, "Two distinguished guests, our master has an invitation."

Jiang Li thanked him and entered the Qian Mansion with Xuan Qing.

The Qian Mansion was very large, and Jiang Li and the two entered the front yard with their family members, and passed through a long corridor before arriving at the place where the Qian Mansion entertained guests.

As soon as the two of them got there, they saw a middle-aged man in a dark blue robe and a gold silk gauze hat pacing back and forth in the hall. It was obvious that he was not anxious.

The other party is slightly fat, with a friendly face, and at first glance, it is a very easy person to get along with.

Jiading led Jiang Li and Xuanqing in, and said to the middle-aged man, "Master, bring your distinguished guests here."

Seeing the two of them, Qian Yuanwai immediately greeted them and said eagerly, "The two distinguished guests have come from a long way, hurry up. Please sit down." After speaking, he ordered the servants to serve tea and snacks.

Xuan Qing directly found a seat and sat down without being polite at all, while Jiang Li first gave Qian Yuanwai a nod, smiled and said to him: "Qian Yuanwai, little Sheng Jiang Li, this is Master Xuan Qing, who took the liberty to come to the door. Excuse me, please don't be surprised."

"It turned out to be Mr. Jiang and Master Xuanqing." Qian Yuan said, "Don't say that, at this juncture, if you know our family's situation and are willing to come to help, it's only the two of you, it should be me. Thank you both of you."

After saying that, he greeted Jiang Li to sit down, and he returned to his seat to sit down, and said to the two of them, "I am very grateful for the kindness of the two of you, but I heard from the servants that you two are newcomers. Came here, do you know if you know Jiang Feihua?" Jiang Li said: "To be honest, the

reason why the two of us came to your place is to follow this person."

Light glanced at Jiang Li, and saw that he did not change his face and said: "Master Xuan Qing and I have been following this person for more than half a year, and I heard that he had appeared here, and even rushed over and wanted to take him down, in order to avoid He will endanger more innocent people."

Xuan Qing: "..."

"So it is." Qian Yuanwai nodded, hearing that they came to Xincheng County for Jiang Feihua, which made him feel relieved, but he was still a little hesitant. Looking at Jiang Li, he said, "Mr. Jiang, it's not that I don't believe you and Master Xuanqing. It's really Jiang Feihua's cruel methods and martial arts skills. I don't want you to get involved and give your life in vain."

Jiang Li heard At this time, Qian Yuanwei was still worried about the safety of himself and Xuan Qing, and he was a little more fond of him, and said with a smile: "You don't have to worry, our master Xuan Qing has peerless martial arts, and a Jiang Feihua is not a problem."

"Oh? "When Yuan Yuan heard this, he looked at Xuan Qing in surprise, with anticipation in his eyes.

Xuan Qing stood still, ignoring his gaze, Jiang Li gently pushed him and said, "Little Master." Then

he frowned and reached out to dip some water in the teacup and flick it.

The vase next to Qian Yuan suddenly shattered with a bang!

The sudden sound startled Mr. Qian, and he bounced off his chair. He looked at the vase on the ground in shock, and then looked at Xuan Qing, who was sitting in the same position with a blank face. Only then did he realize that he was real. Met an adult!

Jiang Li looked at him with a smile: "Mr. Qian, if you don't mind, can you tell us the specific situation? We can make plans too." "

Naturally!!"

There's nothing to worry about, when even talking to Jiang Li about the letter he received from Jiang Feihua a few days ago, Jiang Li listened and asked him something to pay attention to.

Xuan Qing sat on the side, silent the whole time, but his eyes fell on Jiang Li's body calmly.

Just now Jiang Li opened his eyes and said nonsense, he always felt as if he had seen it somewhere.

After Yuan Yuan finished explaining the situation, Jiang Li nodded and asked, "Where is Miss Qian, can I see her in person?"

"This..." Yuan Yuan was a little embarrassed at first, after all, her daughter was not married yet. It's not a good thing to see a foreigner rashly, but the situation is special at this time, he gritted his teeth and said, "You wait!"

After he sent someone to spread the news, he took Jiang Li and Xuan Qing to the residence of the female relatives in the backyard.

When they arrived at the door of Miss Qian's boudoir, before the three of them entered, they heard Miss Qian's cries coming from inside.

Master Qian knocked on the door, and when the people inside responded, he pushed the door open and entered.

Miss Qian is only 16 years old this year, she is pretty and beautiful, but because of Jiang Feihua's incident, her overall personality is very bad. At this moment, she is lying on top of Mrs. Qian and crying so hard that even Mrs. Qian can't stop falling. tears.

When Qian Yuan saw it outside, he couldn't help but burst into tears. For a time, the family of three hugged each other and cried together, forgetting Jiang Li and Xuan Qing. Jiang Li and Xuan Qing stood aside and watched them cry sadly. Although Jiang Li didn't want to interrupt them, he had to say, "Mr. Qian

, the situation is urgent. Don't you rush to cry?"

Only then did he come back to his senses, and wiped away his tears in shame, and said to Jiang Li and the others, "I made you laugh."

Madam Qian asked from the side, "Master, who are these two?"

"These two are experts who came to help our family. This is Mr. Jiang and this is Master Xuanqing." Qian Yuanwai introduced Jiang Li and the others to Mrs. Qian, and then said to them, "This is my wife, This is the little girl, Qian Qingqing."

After he finished speaking, he stepped forward and pulled his daughter Qian Qingqing's hand, saying, "Qingqing, these two masters are here to help our family, greet them quickly."

Qian Qingqing cried Her eyes were red, she hanged herself today, there was a red mark on her neck, and she was haggard, but facing Jiang Li and Xuan Qing, she stood up politely and saluted: "Little girl Qingqing, see you I have seen Mr. Jiang, and I have seen Master Xuanqing. The little girl didn't dress up today, so she has no manners, so don't be surprised."

Her voice was very hoarse, and she must have been crying for a long time.

Although she was heartbroken, she was still gentle and polite. At first glance, she was a very educated and tolerant lady. Jiang Li was glad that he and Xuan Qing came early, lest she also suffer from Jiang Feihua's poisonous hand.

After saying hello, Qian Yuanwai asked anxiously, "Mr. Jiang, what are your plans when you said you wanted to see the little girl?

" Yes, I want to borrow your identity from Miss Qian."

Qian Qingqing was stunned, but did not understand what he meant: "What did you say? Use my identity?"

"Exactly." Jiang Li nodded. "Tonight is the night of Jiang Feihua's visit, so I will be Miss Qian, and I will be waiting for him here."

As soon as he finished speaking, Xuan Qing, who had been silent on the side, suddenly looked at him, with a hint of light in his eyes. I ca n't believe that

after being a bandit, you still want to be a woman? !