𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8

𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖞:
𝔰𝔥𝔵𝔫𝔨𝔵𝔵

𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖞:𝔰𝔥𝔵𝔫𝔨𝔵𝔵

𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖆

sʜɪɴɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"-i mean, I can also be a way better model than her, right Shinichiro?" Yuri said, I opened my mouth to agree with her but she opened her mouth to start talking again before I could even answer her. "Yeah you don't really have to answer that, I already know I'm way better than her or anyone." Yuri said as I nodded with an awkward smile.

"Of course you are, Yuri." I said.

"I know." She said confidently with a huge smile on her face. "Oh I almost forgot. There's this bitch who's so jealous of me, she would always copy my every move, style, just everything that I do." Yuri said pissed off.

"Uh-huh." At this point I'm starting to zone out, I was hoping to have a relaxing day with her but she's full of stories to tell, not that i hate her stories it's just I want to have some quality time with just having fun. No gossips.

While she was talking non-stop I started to let my mind consume me, then I remembered something. I looked at Yuri for a moment before asking. "Hey Yuri, why did you suddenly change your mind about me?"

Yuri looked at me and by the looks of her face she was taken off guard by the question I just asked. "Shin, do you really have to ask that? I mean it's just like you said. We are destined to be together." Yuri said then she hugged me.

I smiled and hugged back. She was so warm. She smells nice too.

"Shinichiro."

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Wakasa and Benkei were wandering around Shibuya with a girl in front of them. Akashi Senju, Takeomi's little sister. Takeomi wanted Wakasa and Benkei to look after her for a while, while he did some errands.

"Hey Waka-kun, I want that, can you buy it for me please?" Senju asked pointing at a stuffed animal hanging from a wall.

"Will your brother mind?" Wakasa asked.

"He won't mind, he always buys me things anyways." Senju said as Wakasa shrugged.

"Alright, whatever you say princess." Wakasa walked over to the guy who was selling the stuffed animals. "How much for that toy?" He asked.

"You have to win a game if you want to have this toy." The guy said, as Wakasa sighed.

Wakasa wasn't in the mood to play games so he let Benkei do the work for him, and after many tries they didn't win the toy. "Goddammit. This has to be rigged." Benkei complained.

"Guess no toy, huh kid?" The guy said making Senju year up.

Wakasa and Benkei noticed how Senju was about to cry, and if Takeomi was here he would beat the shit out of this guy, but he wasn't here so Wakasa and Benkei did it for him.