𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 23

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Shinichiro woke up with a pretty bad headache, a feeling he did not like. He groaned in pain as he rubbed his forehead where the pain was located, to at least sooth the pain. "Fuck. What happened?" Shinichiro heard from the floor, he saw Takeomi waking up from his sleep. "Ah fuck, a headache.." Takeomi complained.

"You deserve it, you're the one who brought the beers here, jackass." Wakasa said from the kitchen. He walked inside the living room space with bottles of water. Wakasa gave Takeomi and Benkie some before walking to Shinichiro on the sofa. "Here. Do you want some painkillers with that?" Wakasa asked. Shinichiro grabbed the bottle and shook his head.

"I'll have the painkillers.." Benkie mumbled from the other side of the floor. Wakasa ignored him and walked out of the room. "Rude.." Benkie whined before giving up and going back to sleep. "Fuck you." Benkie shouted to Wakasa.

Takeomi decided to leave first since he remembers he had a sister back home probably wondering where her brother stayed for the night. "See you guys later, I'll text you the address of the resort if I find one." Takeomi said before driving away. Benkie soon got up and left, he still had a job to maintain. That leaves Wakasa and Shinichiro alone.

"Well those two are total fuckheads." Wakasa said while cleaning his living room that was left with trash, cans of beer and other junk. He glanced over to Shinichiro on the sofa who was zoning out. "You ok? You're awfully quiet there?" Wakasa walked over to Shinichiro and checked his temperature, it was normal so he seemed good.

"Yeah, just still trying to process what had happened last night. I had so much beer." Shinichiro sighed trying to remember. Wakasa chuckled and ruffled his head. "Don't worry too much, you three just got super drunk and passed out." He reassured him before he started cleaning again. Shinichiro nodded and stood up so suddenly which resulted in him getting dizzy and almost falling down, luckily Wakasa was there to catch him from behind preventing him from falling. "Careful, you're still hungover."

"Sorry, I just needed to use the bathroom.." Shinichiro said, Wakasa nodded and guided him to the bathroom. "Call me when you need me." Wakasa said and Shinichiro nodded before thanking him. Wakasa closed the door and left him to do his business.

A minute passed and Shinichiro was done doing his business. He walked out of the bathroom and walked past Wakasa's room, the door was slightly opened. Shinichiro was curious why the room was so dark, not a single light was inside. He wanted to peek inside but Wakasa caught him. "Shinichiro?" Wakasa called walking towards him and closing his door. "You done?" He nervously asked. "Why was your room so dark? What're you hiding?" Shinichiro teased, in results of Wakasa laughing awkwardly. "Come on let's go eat breakfast outdoors, I have no food here." Wakasa grabbed Shinichiro by the arm and dragged him out the front door.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ᴡᴀᴋᴀsᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

That was a close call. It's a good thing that I caught him on time or who knows he might have seen the flowers, it would ruin the surprise..

I stared at Shinichiro as he ate his breakfast, we decided to just eat at a nearby family friendly budget public cafeteria area. We both bought a simple breakfast meal they had which was just coffee and some omelet rice. It was the only thing we can afford right now since we needed to save up some money for the who knows how expensive resort it would be.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Shinichiro asked with a raised brow and a mouth full of omelet rice. I tilted my head to the side a little. "Like what?" I asked. He swallowed the food in his mouth before answering my question. "Like you're about to kiss me or something?" He said. The smile on my face turned into a smirk. "I could also do that." I said. Shinichiro immediately started to choke, coughing uncontrollably. I panicked and gave him a glass of water. "Are you ok?" I asked.

'of course he's not, dipshit, he's choking and you asked that question??' I mentally scolded myself.

Shinichiro finally calmed down as he chugged the water down. "Don't.. say that.. it's kinda embarrassing y'know.." Shinichiro said while wiping his mouth. I looked at him for a bit before laughing. "Stop you're making me more embarrassed than I already am." He complained while covering his face.

"You're so adorable, y'know that?" I complimented him in results of him blushing even more. "Shut up and eat your breakfast already, idiot." I ruffled his hair and started to eat my own breakfast.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I dropped off Shinichiro in his house after we were done eating breakfast. "I'll see you later Wakasa, and thanks for the ride home." He said. I nodded before giving him a small note and a small flower, the usual thing I do. "Again? Aren't you getting tired of doing these things?" He asked as he grabbed the small items. I shook my head. "I'll never get tired of it if it's for you I'm giving it to." I told him, he smiled before waving goodbye, I waved back and drove away to head back home.

" I told him, he smiled before waving goodbye, I waved back and drove away to head back home

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Done with another chapter!! Whoo!!ᕙ⁠(⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠∧⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕗ

Anywho, I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter, as always thank you so much for reading my book I really appreciate it so much!!(⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ꁞ⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠)