𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 24

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

It was now a Friday morning. The group all met up at the location that Takeomi told them, the resort looked a little expensive, as predicted it was a little expensive. They didn't have a choice but paid and went in. "I told you not too expensive, you moron." Wakasa mumbled hitting Takeomi on the side. "At least we will be living the nights of our dreams.." Takeomi breathed out earning another punch from Wakasa.

"Alright you two stop with all that, what's our room number?" Shinichiro asked while walking ahead of them. "Actually I booked us two separate rooms, one for me and Benkie and one for you two." Takeomi said grabbing his stuff from the ground. "Oh, I thought we only got one room, no wonder it's expensive." Shinichiro said as they all walked towards the elevator. Their room was located on the 3rd floor.

"Here we are. Room 137 and 138, I call dibs in room 137!" Takeomi grabbed Benkie by the arm and dragged him inside the room, closing it behind them. Wakasa and Shinichiro looked at each other before shrugging their shoulders and walking into their shared room. Once they were inside they started to unpack and were excited for whatever fun they'll all do later.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ʙᴇɴᴋɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I walked out of our room that me and Takeomi shared, I was now in my swimming clothes, the others were already at the beach doing beach volleyball. I walked towards the elevator and waited for it to arrive. I started zoning out.. I would always zone out whenever an event like this happens. I would feel like I don't belong here, I feel like I don't deserve to be happy and to have fun. I just feel out of place..

The elevator soon arrived and the door opened, I walked in and pressed the 1st floor. I stared at the numbers on top of the door.. I soon closed my eyes.

Whenever I'm with them and they're all having fun together, laughing together, the feeling of being left out was always there. It's like, I'm just there behind them observing their lives.

The door soon opened as I arrived in the main lobby, I walked out and started to head to the beach side. When I walked out I could see them on the water playing volleyball together and laughing. And I'm just here, watching them enjoy their lives. I don't belong here. I turned around ready to head back to the elevator when suddenly a ball hit me on the head. I glanced down to see a volleyball. "Hey Benny boy! Come on, pass the ball would ya?" Takeomi shouted from the water waving his hand. I picked up the ball and threw it towards them, Takeomi caught it and passed it to Shinichiro. I stood there watching them.