FREE CHAPTER- Chapter 1

***

Shann Yrell's POV

Isang may kalakasang pagyugyog ang syang gumising sa mahimbing kong pagtulog.

"YRENG! Wake up!. Malelate na tayo e!" A feminine voice says.

As I open my eyes, I saw this pretty little tiger staring at me.

"Clean yourself now and let's eat, gutom na ako" She said in her authoritative tone.

"O--okay, I'll be down in a minute" I sleeply replied.

Inaantok may pinilit ko paring bumangon. Cause she literally hates waiting.

-
FAST-FORWARD*

After we ate breakfast and fix ourselves, we went in the university by her car. She usually drives while I sat in the passenger seat.

"Ohh dito nako. I'll wait for you later ha?"

Paalam nya the moment we reached her room.

"Yup, I'll ring you" sagot ko.

After we said goodbyes, I was about to proceed to my own room when suddenly a group of girls blocked my way.

None other than the mean girls

"Hannah..  You're blocking the way" Kalmado na may pagka mono tone kong sabi.

Her lip raise a bit at mas lalong iniharang ang kanyang sarili para pigilan akong makaraan..

"Obviously. I forbid you to walk by. Unless, you'll be a good girl and cooperate."

Hannah Guerrero was my bully since elementary grades and up to now, we're in college she continues her silly acts. I'm still clueless towards her motive though.

"Hannah please, I don't have time for your plays, I'm running late" still in a mono tone manner.

"Oh well, please let me help to find my 'pake' for that" while smiling chuncky.

I innerly rolled my eyes and sighed heavily.
"Fine.. fine. Spill it Hannah" sabay ngiti ng peke.

Trying my 1% patience left for her.

Before begin speaking, she first glance to her alipores, signaling them to leave us.
Maya-maya pa, nang maiwan kaming dalawa ay mukha sa malditang aura niya kanina, it miraculously turn into soft.

"Are you attending the university tour next week?"

University Tour? Oo nga pala. As an FA we are required to attend tours every year.

"Ohh yah, I will. What about that?" I asked calmly.

Her face was lighten when she notice that I'm in a normal pace. And smile from ear to ear as she clung her hands in my arms.

"Hmm I'm just wondering If you want to accompany me on my camping tent?"

She hopingly asked while playing her fingertips and blinking her eyelashes frequently.

Honestly, Hannah has the looks. No wonder why I'm all down to her before but.. time passes, feelings also changes.
I wasn't the same Yrelle she used to knows.

"Aahmm about that, I'm sorry but I can't"

From her shy face, it immediately turns into dark aura.

"WHY?? We usually shares camp tent before. Bakit ngayon hindi na pwedi?" She asked and stares as sharper as knife.

I sighed and tell her the truth.
"That was a long time ago hannah, we aren't the same as before. Why don't you ask Toper instead?. Besides, I'll Accompany Monique."