Past (2)

*Kakucho's pov*

We're currently in our meeting room, talking about what happened in the mansion earlier.

"That's mean y/n is yuna's long lost twin!" Sanzu remark "If I remember correctly, Yuna told us that she and her sister have the same hair and eye color but y/n has black eye and hair" added by Koko.

"Well maybe she changed how she looks so her family won't track her" said by Mochi "That's the only thing that can explain what she looks like now" Takeomi said puffing some smokes out of his mouth.

"That's why we can't recognized her but I already felt something is wrong with her, didn't expect that she's yuna's sister" Rindou said earning nods from the others. Ran then noticed how quiet I am through our meeting "Kakucho you've been silent there the whole time, do you have something to say?" saying that, the others turned their attention to me.

"Are you guys sure that she's really the one Yuna have been looking for?" they all glances at each other before turning their attention on me again "If she's not, then how can you explain what happened earlier?" this time, Mikey asked me.

"I- I don't know" I answered lowering my head.

"Well to confirm what's really going on, if she's really the girl that yuna's been looking for, if she's really her sister there's only one thing we can do to confirm that. We're gonna have a DNA test between her and Aya, are you guys okay with that?" The others nodded but I just looked at Mikey "But what if it's really her? Does that mean we need to fulfill Yuna's death wish?" We all turned our head to Koko who suddenly asked that.

"You mean her death wish that if we found her sister, give her Aya's custody, is that it?" I asked glaring at him "We will figure that out once we know the truth" Mikey exclaimed before dismissing us all.

*At the mansion*

"Finally she's asleep" I then walked to the door, opened it then turned off the lights before exiting her room. I went to the garden to take some fresh airs.

"Yuna.. I miss you" I closed my eyes then a tear escape my eye.

*13 yrs ago*

     ______________________________________

"Y/n what are you doing!? What's with all this things!??!" Yuna keep asking me questions while I just continued to pack the important things I'll need "Don't tell me you're gonna leave?" I stopped at my tracks hearing her sobs.

"I can't stay here anymore Yuna, I'm so sick of them. We're their children and not a fucking puppet for them to tell us what to do!! We have our own rights! I'm so sick of this, always doing what they want" I exclaimed then Yuna suddenly hugged me "Then take me with you! Let's get out of here together y/n please! Just don't leave me" I quickly pushed her away "We can't do that, me, leaving this household will cause them nothing since I'm just a failure to them but if you, their one and only favorite child, also ran away they might turned the whole country upsidedown!!"

"I don't care about that! I just want to be with you y/n. Didn't you promised me? That we will live together, have fun together? You also promised me that whatever happens you're not gonna leave me so what are you doing right now? Y/n you are my sister, we're twins!! I don't think I can live without you" she broke down, crying.

"I know.. I also know I can't live without you but I need to get out of here, being with them makes my stomach curled up in disgust Yuna" I shushed her, patting her back while hugging her "I'm doing this for the both of us that's why I'm sorry for what I'm about to do, remember, whatever happens you'll always be my other half" she looked at me with confusing eyes then I quickly knocked her out.

Putting her on the bed before picking up my bag, walking through the balcony "I hope you can forgive me, one day you'll soon realized why I'm doing this" saying that, I jumped down through the balcony and making my quick escape.

     ______________________________________

"I hope you can forgive me my dear sister"