Austin

It's July 24, and it's my first day meeting Austin Butler. I've been hearing about him just a little bit. I've never been so interested in all rich folks when my own economy is lower then lowest. But I was excited.

I was standing in the elevator, on my way up to one of Austin's office. My heart was beating faster and harder than ever.

I pull up my phone and went to camera sense there was no mirrors on the elevator. I fixed my hair and my makeup a little bit. I fix my shirt and tiny black skirt, trying to pull it further down.

Suddenly the door open and right across me there's the man that walked into the cafe a few weeks ago. The one that looked like he could be in a action movie.

He didn't say anything. He turned his back to me and started walking. I follows him to the big door where Austin apparently should be. He open the door and let me go first.

And there he was. Austin fk Butler. All I had to do was to behave and act mature. Just do what they tell me to do. I just was his back, he was looking out above the city. I almost forgot how far up his office was.

"Please take a seat" he says and turn around. And oh me oh my, he's eyes where something magnificent. They were blue and sharp, sharp. That's the right word, sharp. His gaze could cut me in half. I quickly sat down at the chair in front of him.

I knew he was sense my nervousness because he almost squinted with his eyes. It was quiet for a while. But he didn't seemed to think it was awkward at all, more entertained because of that lurking smirk trying to blend in.

"Eloise?" He says and sits down as well. I nod

"Why are you so nervous?hm?" I swallowed hard and gave out a sigh.

"Well, sir. I'm currently at the end with the whole money think." He nosed his head slowly as an answer. So I kept going:

"We are 4 people on my family. I'm the only one who was working since my sister is currently studying and mom and dad is retired. But now when I got fired I had no idea what to do" it sounded weird to actually say that loud.

"And why do you think you got fired Eloise?" I swallowed hard. Is he gonna rethink his choice to give me this job.

I lowered my head and spoke low:
"Since my parents are old and don't have any car, I drive my sister Holly to school every morning with MY car that I saved for. This makes me almost always late for work"

"I see" he says and lay he's back against the backrest. He placed his hand over his mouth like he was thinking deeply.

I'm gonna be honest with yall, even though this is a professional and serious moment I still had a hard time keeping my focus away from his beauty.