Make me warm Austin

Austin had a gray knitted shirt on and dark blue jeans. He looked cozy just as the whole office did. He rolls his sleeves up as he walks up to me. His vainly arms are decorated. One silver watch was adorned his left arm, and on the right arm there was a simple silver bracelet.

I got stuck in my own imagination again, admiring his beauty that I didn't realize how close he was to my body. It's dark in his room/office except a few candles and the fireplace, the gray and cloudy sky that was located behind him was bright. His big windows was drained with water as well. All we could hear was the burning wood in the fire and the drops hitting the window.

He take his hands on my shoulders, slightly making the coat slip of me and fall down on the ground. My shirt under is wet as well. He takes his hand on the bottom of my white blouse.

"Lift your arms up sweetheart" he whispers which I do. My heartbeat was raising as I reveal my body
more and more. My white bra is luckily dry, so is my panties. Where's the wine when actually I need it?

I ether feared or longed for him to take of my pants but he doesn't. He get to his chair to get a blanket, he then walks up to me again and wraps it around me.

"Take off your pants. Your gonna get sick" he says. His eyes are deep and lust full. He wants me...And I want him too. It looked like he moved a bit forward, maybe to give me the kiss I needed, but he hesitate and walks back to his chair. He lower his head and picks up the phone again. It's possible that his computer is dead.

I take my pants off while I'm wrapped up in the warm blanket. They fall down on my feats that I then kicks off. My clothes where on the floor around me and I felt naked just to see that. Even tho I was almost covered up.

I watch Austin like a hawk, his eyes fights back to look at his phone instead of me. Maybe to give me some space and respect. But I didn't care, I wanted him to watch me and my revealing body.

Without warning my legs moves, I walk up behind him so my back are facing the window. Lucky me this is almost the highest floor. So no one down the street could possibly see me.

I drop the blanket which makes a sound when it hosts the floor. He sits up in a better position still facing forward at the door where he took almost all my clothes off.

I place my hand on his shoulder as he did. My hands travels down to his chest. He takes a deep breath and tilt his head back so his head are against my stomach. His eyes are closed but it's impossible for him to keep his satisfied smile away. I lower my body so my knees hits the floor behind him.

My face are against his left side of his face. My hands are on the top of the chairs backrest on each side of his head.

"Make me warm Austin" I whisper without hesitation. He opens his eyes and spins his chars around so we can face each other. I realize that I'm now between his legs. I swallowed hard as I looks down. It's hard. My eyes travels up to his face where we trade eye contact.