/Talk 2 Me

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡---{3rd pov💸}

---
{3rd pov💸}

❤︎︎Lyssa's eyes immediately shot in his direction, as she slowly pulled her finger outta her mouth and wiped it ona napkin. "...yea"

Damn she could eat.

"Still need money?" Prince questioned.

"Nope, just came from work and got a raise" she smiled getting up. He watched her clean up everything before following him out.

They walked in silence.

"What do you do?" Prince wasn't good wit names, and could care less about remembering them anyway. Which explained why he couldn't remember hers.

Lyssa smiled. "I dance"

"What typa dance?"

"...dance" she repeated, tryna dodge the specific answer. But Prince would guess right anyhow, since she was tryna sell pics for money before.

"You a pole dancer." He blurted deeply, and Alyssa shrugged.

But he knew it was true. Even when he'd met her at the club, she had a little muscle flexing through her arms. She could probably tackle big bird if she wasn't so short.

Prince head turned her way. "How much you get paid?"

"Not enough" letting outta airy laugh she mumbled.

"You still sell them photos?"

Looking up at Prince, she flashed him a smile from the side."Why, you want one?"

He stared Lyssa in her face for a bit. "...Nah"

-

When they arrived to her place It'd been ten minutes and her aunt still ain't open the damn door. "Call her again" Prince groaned. "We getting soaked while she up there restin"

Lyssa dialed her number once more and it went straight to voicemail mail. "She's not picking up"

"Ight c'mon"

Standing up she dusted her hands. "Where we going?"

"To my place"
-

Prince ain't rlly and almost never had guest, unless his two friends brought ppl over, but aside from that it was still rare in general. Even Lumò & Hakeem rarely bring folks in like that.

The two was fried, when Lyssa & Prince walked in.

Spread out on the couch, the two males sat, fkin up an uncrushable.

-Lyssa's POV

I slipped my shoes off and laid them next to Prince sneakers. Hopefully they'd be dry by tomorrow mornin.

He took my coat and hanged it up with his on the rack and then I sneaked wit him to his room.

"Here" Throwing me one of his T-shirt's I stood like an un-tasked sim character. Prince pulled his shirt up and over his head then tossed it in the bin.

Ina hurry I turned my back towards him and switched into the clothes, his eyes already locked on me as I turned around.

We awkwardly stared at each other. "What?" I blurt.

"Nun" Getting up he threw me a lit up console for his PlayStation 4 and snatched the other one off his gaming desk before sittin next to me on the bed. The jawn going down as he did so. "Fatass" I whispered and he used his leg to shoved me off balance.

Sitting back up he bit his lip as the system began loading. My nose itching I sniffled before wiggling it to help. "What we boutta play?"

"Madden"

"What's Madden?..."

Yeh he was most def fed up wit me cause he let out one dramatic ass sigh "You'll see." He raised his voice a lil.

Scrunching my face up I side eyed him. Ian even feel like playin anymore. "I only asked a question,..."

His eyes not leaving the tv, he and I began setting up before startin.

We went abt six rounds before I threw the controller to the side. It was abt time I took a break. Questioning me he turned at me and I shrugged. "You got snacks?"

"You just ate.."

"Yeh, one hour ago" sucking his teeth he threw his controller to the side before pulling sum out from under the bed, a box stashed wit chips.

He slid it to my side and I bent down to take a handful.

Ripping every wrapper & bag open, I chewed like this was my last. Ion know how ppl don't like laffy taffy's cause these shits buss. If anything I understand why y'all don't fk wit twizlers.

If I was at home, I would've been in my kitchen digging my hand through my cereal box.

Prince laid his hand on the bag of Funyuns beside me and I slammed my hand atop his before raising a brow at him. "You wasn't thinkin bout them before"

"That don't mean shit" he snatched em. "I paid for them" and therefore I snatched the bag back because if I hadn't taken them out he would've never craved them.

"Gimme the fkin-"

"No" standing up I hugged the bag of chips, still chewing on that same piece of laffy taffy. Prince grabbed my leg pulling on it before wrapping both his arms around my legs and throwing me over his shoulder.

I pulled on his hair causing him to grunt before slowly gaining his balance to stand and slamming me on the bed. The after math making me bounce off and land hard on my ass. "FK IS WRONG WIT YOU!?"

I bet his stupid ass was feelin guilty while he stood on the bed looking down at me. "Mmtch" that hurt like hell. I rubbed my butt getting up before throwing the chips to the side. Fk them shits we fightin now.

Gettin on the bed I started swinging at him and he weaved all them throws before pushing me and grabbing my arms to twist em a little. "Chillll" It ain't hurt like that but still.

I kicked my leg back and accidentally hit him in his dick. Pulling me down with him as he fell in pain, I landed forward on his lap and he cussed even louder. I laughed. "My bad"

"Just stay tf still" he seethed.

♡♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡