Introduction

Hello!

Before you read this, there are a few things you'll need to know so that this story can make sense to you! Feel free to ask questions on anything you don't understand!

• This takes place in the BNHA universe. Everything is the same except Bakugou's mom was extremely abusive.

• Because of this abusive, Katsuki developed Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID.) This disorder can only be formed through repitive trauma from ages 0-9.

• DID is not MPD. It used to be known as that, but it was changed to DID because it is a dissocitiave disorder, not a personality disorder.

• DID is where the trauma you've experienced creates barriers of amnesia between your functioning parts before they integrate into a solid identity. Because this initial fusion fails to create one solid identity, multiple forms of identities are created. Each caters to a specific function whether it be to function normally or to process the trauma.

• Roles and terminology will be explained throughout, or you can look it up at your own disposal.

• This story is on AO3! I go by angst_queen12 over there! This story and that one are going under construction! Updated first chapter and more updated chapters coming soon!

Thank you for being patient! Your cries have been heard so just hang tight for that new first chapter!

See ya then!