Fyolai/Fyogol

Another story idea from @notyourtypicalbeing ! After they have commented on "Introduction", I thoight I might as well make all of those cause they're actually really amazing! Again, sorry if it's not up to your expectations.

If you have any requests, do comment it in the Ideas column below the story

Nikolai closed his eyes tightly, and covered his ears, scared stiff. Every time it was a stormy night, these would happen. So much hallucinations about what he did when he was a child, all of his regrets. He often see it like it was happening in front of his eyes. The way how he stabbed his father, his baby sister, his mother. The sound of their cries and yells are so overpowering.

He had told Sigma about it when Sigma came into his room and found the "clown" curling up into one corner, staring at nothing in particular with so much fear, and he had dragged Nikolai to a doctor despite his protests, which they found out he had schizophrenia, a mental disorder which creates hallucinations and can caused the victims to act like a child. As a result, they might be smiling and laughing for absolutely no reason at all.

He don't mind Sigma knowing about it, but there's no way in hell would he be letting his boyfriend hear about this. That is, until he was discovered.

△▽△▽△

"Dos-kun! Would you mind paying me attention already?!" Nikolai demanded, pouting.

"Later...I'm in a middle of something right now"

"Like what?? Fuckuchi's dead! What else is there to work on?"

Fyodor sighed. Why on earth did he fell in love with this clown, out of everyone on earth. He checked the time and gently nudged Nikolai. Nikolai, knowing too well what that nudge meant, shook his head stubbornly. There's no way in hell would he be going to sleep alone, especially since it was a stormy night!

"You have to. It's already 12 am"

"You're not sleeping!"

"Like I said, I'm busy. You're not, so go"

"No!"

△▽△▽△

It ended up as Fyodor dragging Nikolai into bed and shutting the door on him.

"Wow, rude much" Nikolai mumbked before a thunder strike, making him flinched and immediately jumped into bed. He sat quietly, staring at the wall. No hallucinations.

"Huh, looks like I'm lucky tonight!~" He hummed happily. Just then he heard a loud woman scream.

"Or not..."

△▽△▽△

Fyodor was in his study, writing down using his feather pen and a pot of black ink when he heard loud cries and screams from his and Nikolai's shared bedroom. He glanced at the door, not focusing on his writing, making sure that it isn't some sort of hallucination due to lack of sleep. Nope, it really was Nikolai's screams and cries.

He got up and quickly rushed to their bedroom, not caring about the fact that black ink was splashed across the paper and the feather pen might as well be lost.

He ran in, his eyes wandering everywhere.

"Nikolai?!"

He saw his boyfriend, curled up into a ball, his eyes closed and ears covered. He quickly rushed to his side and started to shake him.

"Please...please! Stop! I'm begging yo-"

"Nikolai! It's me, Fyodor! Remember your Dos-kun?"

Nikolai opened his eyes, full of fear. He saw his boyfriend squatting down beside him, his hands clutching him.

"See? It's just me"

"D-Dos-kun" he whispered. He hugged the other tightly, nearly making the other fall. Fyodor rubbed circles on his back to calm him down.

"I'm scared..."

△▽△▽△

After he got Nikolai to calm down, he decided to go to bed with him. As he went to shower, he felt a hand grabbing his wrist.

"Please...please don't go" his boyfriend begged silently.

"I have to shower. I'll be right back in just a minute. Or maybe 4. But I'll be back soon."

In a record time he got out of the shower in 2 minutes, brushed his teeth for 1 minute and dressed in a couple of seconds.

(A/N: I mean it's possible at least if you don't use some sort of scrubber and wash your hair-)

Nikolai clung onto Fyodor tightly. The other continued rubbing circles on his back, whispering comforting sentences. He would ask his boyfriend what happened, but right now Nikolai don't seem to be in the right state to say anything.

After some time, he felt the tight grip starting to loosen up. He looked at Nikolai who had fallen asleep. A small rare smile came onto his face as he kissed the other's forehead.

"Goodnight"

△▽△▽△

In the morning, Nikolai is back to being his child-like self. However, Fyodor is very determined to find out what on earth happened yesterday, but Nikolai just wouldn't tell him.

Sigma happened to be visiting them when he heard Fyodor constant questions about what happened last night and Nikolai just saying stuff not even related to them.

Fyodor looked up to see Sigma

"Oh...it's you"

"Yes. Let's talk?"

△▽△▽△

"Nikolai has schizophrenia"

Fyodor blinked. His boyfriend had a what now.

"What?"

"Schizophrenia. It's a mental disor-"

"I know what it is. The mental disorder that makes you hallucinate and stuff like that?"

"Yeah"

"When did it happen?"

"I think 3 months ago"

3 months ago? Heck that was after they dated! Why didn't Nikolai said anything about it?? Sigma just out of nowhere answered his question.

"Nikolai didn't want you to know about it because he don't want to look weak in front of you"

△▽△▽△

"Dos-kun! I'm bored~" Nikolai whined. However, Fyodor was concetrated on one thing.

"Why didn't you tell me you have schizophrenia?"

Nikolai blinked, startled.

"How-"

"Sigma told me"

Of course Nikolai thought bitterly.

"You don't have to worry about looking weak in front of me. You're my boyfriend, remember? I care about you."

Nikolai sighed, laying his head on Fyodor's lap.

"I just didn't want to feel weak, especially being with someone like you..." he mumbled. Fyodor started to play with Nikolai's long untied hair.

"Don't worry about it, we all have our flaws and faults."

"Oh yeah? Explain to me why you're so perfect!"

"Cause I'm a god. Remember?"

"Ah yes how could I forgot! My boyfriend is a god!"

"Are you mocking me?"

"Kinda?"

"..."

"...Don't murder me please"

Ideas: