Taking Care of a Child

Another special to celebrate for over 1k views on this one shot! Thank you, guys! :D

"So where is this guy?" The small ginger executive questioned, looking everywhere while adjusting his hat on his head. The other executive with black hair with its tips being white just shrugged before letting out a cough.

The Port Mafia boss was supposed to meet and have a deal with someone else, but something came up and he sent Chuuya as his replacement with Akutagawa as company. The ginger let out a frustrated sigh, kicking a small stone on the ground and watched it rolling away.

"They could have at least tell us if they're going to be late..." Akutagawa mumbled, another cough escaping from his mouth before he remembered that his lover had asked if Akutagawa was free to go on a date with him and the said one agreed.

"Chuuya-san?"

"Hm? What is it, Akutagawa?"

"I need to leave early, will that be alright?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Akutagawa went in another direction, not aware that someone was following him from behind.

△▽△▽△

Atsushi paced around the room nervously. He and his lover was supposed to meet each other 1 hour ago.

Calm down, Atsushi, he's probably on a mission the white hair boy told to himself as he continued waiting. Finally after 1 more hour of waiting, he sighed and left, texting Akutagawa that he has left because the black haired male has took too long to arrive.

While on his way to the Armed Detective Agency, he felt something tugging at his pants and looked down to see a child in too big clothes. Atsushi picked him up, smiling.

"Hello there. Are you lost?" He asked, concerned that there was a random child wandering on the busy street. Then he felt as if he had seen the child somewhere before and took a closer look.

Black hair with white tips...no eyebrows...

He nearly dropped the child.

△▽△▽△

"So you're telling me that a mafia executive turned into a child?" Kunikida asked in disbelief. Atsushi had brought child Akutagawa with him as he was still stunned but didn't want to leave him alone on the streets where he could get kidnapped.

"Yes!" The white haired boy answered as the child in his arms looked around the office curiously. The blond sighed, pushing up his glasses with his middle finger.

"Atsushi, I am certain that this is just a child who looks like Akutagawa. It is not possible for him to turn into a child." Then he narrowed his eyebrows. "And you have most likely kidnapped him"

At this point, Atsushi was getting more and more frustrated. He was certain that the child he is holding in his own arms is his very own lover. Sure, he might have stopped at a store on his way to buy clothes that actually fit him and put his executive clothes in a plastic bag but still. Just then Ranpo, Dazai, Kenji, Tanizaki, and Naomi walked in. Yosano went to her own office, reminding them that if they're injured they should see her.

The first one to notice the child was Dazai. A surprised expression came on his face as he stared at the child, who was also staring at him.

"Atsushi-kun, did you cheat on Akutagawa and became a father?"

The question made everyone except Kunikida turn to see the child in Atsushi's arms. The blond immediately began yelling at Dazai about how inappropriate that question was and so on. Atsushi began about his explanation about the child being Akutagawa.