{3}

TW: mentions of eating disorders and self-harm.
i will put a warning before.
edit: ive realized that i was so dumb to put this in, as a result, im changing this chapter. i do not want to trigger any one by my writing, im keeping this warning as to not confuse any new writers with the comments. i am sorry if anyone "liked" having it in, but i realized that it was completely messed up, and i am so sorry for that.

after second period me and sammy always meet each other in the bathroom.

always.

"look what i got from arellano in second" i said, tossing her the note.

"what does that even mean? its not like him and casey were dating, and whats it to him" sammy said.

"that's what im saying, i dont know who he thinks he is. my brother could have his ass in a second" i said, looking in the mirror and fixing my hair.

"i mean, his dad did die" sammy said, putting on lipgloss and than giving it to me to use.

"ok, that doesnt give him an excuse. i never did shit to him" i said, taking the lipgloss and putting it on.

"true, i have to go" sammy said, walking out.

as the was walking out, i ran into gwen.

"hi y/n, i was wondering if you wanted to go to my brothers baseball game after school?" she asked me, looking kinda nervous.

"uh yeah, can i bring sammy" i asked.

"yeah, of course" she said to me.

"than i'll be there" i said, smiling at her and walking out lf the bathroom to my third period.

third period wasn't bad, it was language arts.

and im very good at that.

third ended and it was time for fourth.

fourth wasn't bad, it was math.

math came easy to me, like language arts.

fourth ended and it was time for lunch.

i walked out of fourth and i saw gwen with some boy.

i walked over to her.

"hi gwen" i said to her.

"hi y/n, this is my brother finney" she said, pointing to the boy she was with.

"hi" he said, he seemed shy.

"hi" i said back to him.

i saw sammy walk over to us.

"who's your new friends y/n?" sammy asked.

"uh, this is gwen and her brother finney" i said, pointing to the siblings.

"ohh, well hi, im sammy" she said.

they both said hi to her, and we made our way to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

i dont really eat the school lunch, just because its ass.

"do you want to with us y/n and sammy?" gwen asked.

"sure" sammy responded.

"ok, just pick any table and we will be over there" gwen said. me and sammy nodded.

we chose a table kinda in the back of the cafeteria and me and sammy sat down.

"gwen invited us to finneys baseball game today" i said to her.

"what time?" she asked.

"i dont know, some time after school. i'll ask her" i said.

"okk" she said as gwen and finney were walking over to our table.

"hey gwen, what time is the game?" i asked.

"it starts at 3:30" she said.

"ok, thanks" i turned to sammy when i saw someone coming over to our table.

robin.

"what the fuck is your deal hopper?" robin asks, putting both of his arms on the table and leaning into them.

"i dont know what you mean" i said.

i did, i knew what he meant.

"why the fuck did you beat up casey today?" he asks, you could feel the angry radiating off of him.

"she was shit talking, i did what i had to do. speaking of whats your deal, why were you beating up moose this morning?" i asked, resting my head on my hands and leaning closer to him.

"he was a shit talker, he deserved it" he said.

"and casey didnt?" i asked him.

"what exactly was casey talking shit about?" he asked, leaning in a little closer.

"that's none of your business. i dont know why you care so much anyway" i said to him.

"i dont" he said.

"oh really, because if you didnt care so much, you wouldn't be over here, disrupting my lunchtime" i said to him, my voice rising a little, due to that fact i getting angry.

"oh ya, you're not even eating anyway. all you're doing is talkin' " he said, moving his hand in a talking motion.

"whatever robin, you're still disrupting my peace" i said.

"like you have any peace in your life" robin replied, leaning in closer.

"robin, leave the girl alone" finney spoke up.

"since when are you friends with her?" robin asked, looking at finney.

"since gwen introduced us" finney replied.

"whatever, i'll you see later finn and gwen" robin said, pushing himself off of the table and walking away.

"sorry about him" finney said quietly, looking down at his food.

"don't apologize finney, and thanks for sticking up for me" i replied, smiling at him.

he smiled back.

we talked for a little while more until the bell rang, signaling lunch was over.

—————————-
please let me know if i made any mistakes and if could do anything to make this book better.
please vote!
xoxo.