Thoma

Requested by @0m0ss0 

slightly short! Bottom! Reader 

Fluff/some Lime (or smut) 

btw ur wearing a suit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

Working as a butler for the Kamisato estate wasn't really that bad. I mean, besides having to walk alllll the time, it was pretty nice. 

Sweeping the floor of Lady Ayaka's room (aka your bestie) while she and her brother were out for business, you notice a small pink notebook slightly hidden beneath her pillow. "What's this...?" Setting the broom down making it lean on the wall and walking towards the book before grasping it gently and sitting on her bed. You turn it around only to the words 'DIARY' written on the top with bold letters. "Oh my! Who knew Ayaya had her own little secrets~" you said outload to yourself, wiggling your eyebrows along with a cat like grin adorning your face. Slowly opening her book before quickly closing it having this odd feeling in your stomach "This isn't right, Ayaka's my best friend and if she knew I read this she'd hate me..."  You sighed out (somehow) in one whole breath while putting the book back underneath the pillow before standing back up and moving to grab the broom. "Oh, who am I kidding!" You giggle before running back, grabbing the book and laying on her bed, your legs swinging like a high school girl. 

(Small time skip)

Your topcoat is somewhere on the floor along with your tie, your pant zipper slightly lowered as your backside is on the bed as you try to keep BOTH hands held onto the pink diary. You feel the warmth of blush over your face as your body starts getting warmer and warmer by the minute, "Ayaka you naughty girl..." You shakily mutter as you read the very detailed diary before flipping the page. Before you could even read the first word of the sentence, you hear the sound of the entrance door of the estate open. "M/n! I'm back from the grocery trip!" Shit. Thoma's back. And if he were to find you like this you don't think you'd be able to handle the embarrassment. 

 Quickly closing the book and putting it back to where you found it. "Uh- I'm here!" You yell loudly enough for him to hear as you quickly stand up only to fall on the floor "fuck..." you panic, hearing quick footsteps nearing the room you stretch a handout to your top but before you could reach it the door slides opens all the way only to reveal a worried Thoma, on which his face turned into a neutral expression once he saw what's appeared to happen. "I-I-it's not what you think!!!" You yell out while quickly standing up, waving your hands everywhere as your face took an appearance of a tomato. Your shirt on the ground and your pants were slightly lowered and the outline of your cock's (such a funny word.) bulge shown through your pants. As you sputter nonsense as a panicked response, you failed to notice the slightly taller male walk up Infront of you, before grabbing your wrists. Finally, noticing the male, your blush starts to worsen as your rambles come to a stop. 

Your eyes widen as your back suddenly meets the bed, and a still silent Thoma hovers over you, his arms on each side of your head. "T-Tho-?" "Shh..." He hushes you, putting a finger to your lips as a way to quiet you. Your eyebrows slightly furrow (I can't remember the damn word), confused on the situation, as he finally does something. He slowly leans down towards your face, lips nearly touching before he moves more, his lips right next to your ear. "You really are a naughty boy, aren't you?" He says in a hushed tone, his voice getting deep as he speaks. 'I think I just creamed my pants' You thought, a blank expression shown throughout your face before turning into a flustered one as the other male finish speaking. "I mean, touching yourself in Lady Ayaka's room? How naughty~"

"It's not what you think I-I was just-..." You tried explaining but stopped knowing you have no excuse. "Heh... Cat's got your tongue? Don't worry dear... I'll help you experience sweet release-- If- If that's ok with you!" he cuts himself off sitting up looking at you with a slightly worried face. "Yeah... it's fine..." You say looking back at him with a sweat drop, your face now cooled down and returned to its original color. 'How can this man be so hot but so sweet at the same time?... God must really have favorites, or something cause damn, husband material fr. But I never knew the day I was going to get my back blown out by my crush would be today.'  "Hm, Alright! He says before leaning down and start kissing you from your jaw down to your collar bone....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Let's just say things started heating up... a lot... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Ayaka, gonna have to sleep in the room where you two had bedtime fun-time. [Insert dramatic crying face]

Anyways, Ily. bye bye 

[slightly proofread]

844 words.