.: Not Listening to You - Yukio x Reader :.

Pairing: Yukio x Reader
Words: 914

You pulled on one of your boyfriends shirts and a pair of denim shorts, you were doing a study session with him and you had to be comfortable. It was just a plus that he blushed like crazy when you wore his clothes. It was close to exams so you knew you had to study, but you just wanted to curl up with your boyfriend and watch a movie, or something similar. 

You quickly pour some popcorn into a bowl - you couldn't study without snacks - and place it in the centre of the table, beside all of your books. You realise how helpful it would be to study with your teacher - even if he was also your love. 

Interrupting your thoughts, you hear a knock on the door. You run to it excitedly, not answering the door before checking in the mirror that you looked okay. Of course you looked great! You open the door to a smiling Yukio, holding some flowers in one hand and a stack of papers in the other. 

"Hi, [Y/N]." He says stepping forward into your dorm, handing you the few roses he had. You take them graciously, they were beautiful. 

"Ah, Yukio. You didn't have to!" You assure, grabbing a vase for them. He scratched the back of his neck and laughed awkwardly. "Thanks though. I love them." 

He grins cutely and sets the papers down, noticing you were wearing his clothes he goes beet red. You stride over to him, placing both hands on his chest, on your tip-toes you close the gap and kiss him gently. As the kiss deepens, his hands wander down to the small of your back, pulling you closer. 

Finally, you pull apart for breath and embrace him, giggling lightly into his chest. You let go and sit down at the table, motioning for him to sit across from you. He complies and takes off his coat before sitting. He wore a tight button up shirt, showing off his build, making a blush form under your eyes. 

You and Yukio had almost been together for 10 months, and your monthly anniversary was just around the corner, making you fantasize about your future with him. He felt like the love of your life and you couldn't picture getting through this year without him. 

"What would you like to study first, [Y/N/N]?" He asks, kindly with a gentle voice he only seemed to use to you. 

"Actually, Yukio, I was wondering if you could help me a little with the cram school stuff?" You present, looking into his pretty brown eyes. 

"Of course! I can do that!!" He sounded super excited, probably because the exorcist stuff was what he knew most about. You show him the stuff you have been struggling with and he explained it, in much detail. 

You pay attention for a while, but it just got boring after a while. You look at Yukio, who was busy rambling about higher level demons, he had such an adorable focused face, his eyes would squint slightly and sparkle. His voice continued to be gentle and soft, you loved his voice, just not what he was actually saying. Every so often he would push his rectangular glasses back up his nose, then scrunch his nose cutely, like a little lamb. 

"[Y/N]. [Y/N]?" He shouts, trying to get your attention. You blush profusely and look at him in confusion. 

"Are you listening to me?" 

"Well. I'm listening to you, just not what you're saying." You explain, unclearly. He looks at you, sceptically. "Your voice is really cute..." You mumble, trailing off, hoping he didn't hear you. 

He must have heard because he went bright red once again, trying to keep his composure, making you giggle. He exhales loudly and pulls out his chair, slowly making his way over to you. You gulp, wide eyed. 

Gently, he grasps your face in one hand, his thumb on one cheek, middle finger under your chin and index finger on the other cheek. He pushes your face up to look at him using his middle finger. You feel your whole body warm up. 

Yukio slowly brought his face closer to yours until the gap was only half a centimetre. Then he moves his face to your right ear, you feel his tickly breath on your neck, making your breathing and heart rate pick up. In a low whisper he says,

"Listen to me." Then he goes and sits back in the other chair like nothing happened. You were frozen in place, you could hear the blood rushing in your ears, his deep voice playing in your mind. He always spoke to you in a silky voice, making this unfamiliar low voice really... well it was hot. 

You turn your head and look back at him, his head down working on some paper work. How could he act like that was nothing! But you realise, he was definitely not focussed on the work. Knowing him his hands would be sweaty by now. You decide to beat him at his own game. You quietly pull your chair out and sneak over to him, putting your face directly into his neck you breath a hot breath onto him. You feel him shiver excitedly under you and place his pencil down. 

You couldn't think of something proper to say, so you just say what was on your mind at that moment. 

"You've got to use that voice more often." 

Hope you enjoyed this one shot, I really love Yukio so here!! Please send requests because despite only being on the third one shot I'm running out of ideas!! 
- Hallie .u.