.: The Blush Game - Shima x Izumo - Part Two :.

Pairing: Renzo Shima x Izumo Kamiki
Words: 860

.: Izumo POV :.

Shima and Izumo had been together for almost 4 months, without anyone at school knowing. Keeping this secret from their friends at the cram school was thrilling and super fun. Both of them loved to tease the other with stolen kisses, hilarious winks and covered jokes while in the presence of other students. They were a perfect match, their personalities more similar than they let on.

They were sat beside each other in class one day, Izumo made sure to make a big scene about how she did not want to sit next to the salmon haired boy to Mr Okumura, who offered to move someone for her which she quickly turned down. 

Shima made sure that Okumura had his back turned before whispering to her, 

"Wanna make this fun?" His tickly breath on her ear and neck sent shivers down her spine.

She kept her eyes dutifully on the blackboard but nodded, inconspicuously. Shima smirked, mischief glistening in his eyes. 

"Whoever makes the other person blush the most wins. Winner decides the location of our next date." 

Izumo looked at him doubtfully, worried of being caught, before grinning and taking on the offer. "Fine. I'll obviously win." 

"I'm sure you will, beautiful." He attempted, not getting the slightest reddening out of her cheeks, he told her that a lot, which she found endearing and adorable but not enough for a blush out of her. Izumo continued to look at the blackboard but was thinking of the many ways she could make the man blush, he did blush quite a lot when around her, it shouldn't be too difficult. She made sure no one was watching and leaned close to his ear, allowing her breath to touch him, her mouth was inches away from his jawline. 

"Renzo~" She breathed out lustfully. She knew he just melted when she used his first name, as she was the only one who did. She quickly pulled away, still feeling his heat radiating onto her.

Shima stared at the table, trying not to focus on her. She would easily break him. 

Now it was his turn, he slid his hand down to her lower back, being much more careless about anyone seeing than she had been, making her gulp in worry. She didn't want the secrecy to get away, it was too much fun, plus she didn't want her stone cold persona to break down. 

His hand slid down and held her opposite hip, and slowly moved his chair closer to hers. 

"That was a pathetic attempt. My turn." She murmured under her breath for only him to hear. She decided to take it to the next level.

Boldly, she placed a hand just above his knee and teasingly slow traced it to his upper thigh, making his eyes widen in despair. Still no blush. She moved her hand further than she was going to and felt his bulge accidentally. 

She whipped her head around to see his face, despite the slight smirk, he was bright red, meaning she had won. Completely not on purpose. 

"Wow. And you were worried about people seeing, you just touched my-" She cut him off speedily, slapping her hand over his mouth, Izumo felt her face warm up due to the sheer brashness of his statement. 

"I won." She whispered. Shima didn't look disappointed in the slightest, that was his plan all along, wasn't it? She thought to herself. 

"Alright class, that's it for today. Remember homework for next week." Mr Okumura said loudly, "I'll need your full attention next class, Shima." 

"What? But it was Izumo too!" He complained, not loud enough for the teacher to hear. 

Everyone filed out of the room, Shima and Izumo last so they could walk together without it being suspicious. 

"You're going to pay for that little trick." Shima said, in a low voice. It was completely out of character for him and it made Izumo giggle. "I'm not joking." He tried, but his voice faltered and he laughed. 

"Guess I can't be dominating." He laughed. 

"You are better than you think, Renzo." She mumbled, looking down so he couldn't see her red face. 

"You're blushing!" He said, the smirk on his face present in his voice. Izumo spun her head around and saw no one about so smashed her lips into his, holding his face between her hands. 

"Izu-san~" He breathed out, clearly surprised by the brash public display of affection. "I love you~" 

Izumo looked shocked, he hadn't said that to her yet. Wasn't it too soon? 

However, she realised she didn't feel too bad about it. As she looked into his eyes she realised something; she realised how much she loved Renzo. He was hilarious, handsome, fun and would do anything for her, she the same for him. She went up on her tip toes and placed a hand onto his chest, his hand drifted to the small of her back, instinctively. 

"I love you too, Renzo Shima." 

Hi hi!! Hope you enjoyed this two part story. Might do a part three, still not sure. I really really love this ship and i'm thinking about a story for them... let me know what you readers want!!!