8.Despicable Creature Yet Fascinating

Lucifer pov

After all of the things that happened yesterday, its to no purely delight that I was looking myself in the mirror.

I stared at my reflection where I can see the cruel me who is now the sole ruler of this hell.

Hades said that he wasn't lying but I can recognise my love, even after a thousands of years yet still born into a beautiful creature.

I faced myself again in to mirror to touch it but it reminded me of her, won't she be scared of real me and won't she smash like a fragile glass which has been broken into million pieces when fallen.

Once again looking at myself I smrinked viciously,she came into my world to make me suffer but oh my girl you are so wrong.

The evil within me had stromed inside my brain reminding of the bitter past as I hit my hand to the mirror and watched it blissfully as it shatter into pieces where I can still see my reflection.

I should stop them at any cost. Once they find a way, they gonna let hundreds of people know it and destroy my hell as I watch it decay without protecting it.

Y/n pov

We are running out of time, they would be on their way to catch us by now.

Y/n:What shall we do now Ya'll?

Areum smrinked at me and put her hands on Beomgyu shoulders and turned towards him.

Areum:Beomgyu, why don't you call your angel friends?

Aera:A what again!

Even worse poor Jiyeon spitted all the juice that she was drinking on Yoona.

Yoona:You brat! What the heck?

She started scolding Jiyeon while cleaning herself as our jaws were split open by what has just areum said while Beomgyu let out a nervous laugh

Y/n:What the hell is happening here,explain us right now!!!

Yoona:Yeah man, your in a big trouble.

Beomgyu relaxed himself and cleared his throat before speaking as we were on all ears.

After telling us everything I couldn't able to control my tears.

Y/n:So,our father was innocent all this time, I know it. Dad would never do that to mom,he loves her so much.

I fell on my knees crying while holding my face as other surrounded me and started comforting me.

Suddenly I got up and started laughing maniacally as others were confused by my behaviour.

Y/n:All my life was lie thinking my dad was the real killer but now.

I grabbed the knife on the table and started walking towards the entrance door while others stopped me.

Jiyeon:Y/n, are u crazy! What are you doing?

Beomgyu:First leave the knife from your hand, Stop it!

I tried to escape them as they were holding me.

Y/n:Leave me, I will kill that Lucifer,that idiot thinks that he is greatest of all. I would chop his body into pieces and serve it for my parents grave.

Then suddenly Beomgyu shouted

Beomgyu:STOP Y/N!

I dropped the knife while tears were still rolling down my eyes as I took his collar