: ̗̀➛五

-ˏˋ𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣'ˎ-
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                SINCE THAT FATEFUL OCCURRENCE,

Tanjiro started to tag along with you. For much of your dismay, Tanjiro was one talkative person. Every step that you made, Tanjiro always bombbared you with questions and topics you quiet dislike. Like, where is your family? Or Why are wearing the kitsune mask? And all.

But you will just ignored him or say 'Mind your own business' and just continue slaying demons who got on your way. And for Tanjiro, he smells the scent around yet the heavy scent of the strong mix emotions you give off make his nose scrunched.

Sorrow, regret, loneliness, broken, but one emotion that made him feel sick was rage. A rage for the vile creatures who lurk among the shadows. Killed, tortured a human without any mercy for they only care their belly to be bloated by human blood and flesh.

Yes, Tanjiro hated them every ounce of his body. Yet, he couldn't help when he can smell the scennt of sorrow and regret that demon gives off when it was dying. He couldn't help but to feel sympathy for them.

But to you, it was whole different story when someone ask you what did you feel about demons. And you know what the answer could be. You sighed, panting heavily as you and Tanjiro just killed a demon. And just the seven days you've met, Tanjiro always prayed the demon a peaceful life in their next life and you got used to it and would just scoff and use your sword to support your tired body and just walk while Tanjiro used a stick to support himself, a bandage were presented on his forehead.

"I'm tired." Tanjiro said as he use the stick to support his body on walking.

You scoffed, "Well, Kamado, I'm the one who should say that. Being bombarded by questions and topics while slaying is exhausting. If you ask me." you look at him and back to the road again. Tanjiro sweatdrop to your blunt words

Well, that's kinda blunt, if you ask me too, Tanjiro thought as he muttered a sorry while you just hummed, not bothering to continue the conversation anymore.

The sunlight started to peeked out between the mountains ahead as it welcomed you with a warm embrace. Tanjiro glanced at you, your hair were still tied in a bun despite the constant battle you went through. Not even a scrath and crack can be seen on your mask as the tie of the masked swayed with the air.

He admired how your features still look fine even the battle you and him went through. But the familiar scent of the wisteria invaded his nose as he whip his head were the familiar tree with a purle flowers can be seen ahead of you. His eyes started to tear up as you and him survived the final selection.

"WE MADE IT, [l/n]-SAN!" he suddenly engulf yoi into a hugs. But thankful you didn't even slumped on the ground.

"HEY, GET OFF!"

"BUT [l/n]-SAN! WE MADE IT!"

"I KNOW! I KNOW, SO STOP CLINGING ON ME AND DON'T CRY, YOU IDIOT HANAFUDA BOY!"

"WAHHHHHH!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A devilish aura were radiating on you as the survivors sweat drop. Speaking of survivors, they were only five of you survives and comlete the final selection. Out of many people who participate, only few of you survives in seven days. Tanjiro felt upset as the determined soul of those who choose to fight and killed demons, didn't survive in this hard test.