Chapter 3

In a certain room,two naked bodies keep on meeting their lower bodies. The man keep on thrusting non stop and the other man keep on moaning in pleasure.

" Ahhh,uhmn ..yeah fuck me hard..ahh yes!"

The man on top smirked and thrust long and hard as the other man want.

" As you wish my dear." He told him his voice husky it sounded very sexy and intoxicating.

He held the man's leg up to his shoulder. He slightly bent and banged the other man like a wild beast like he couldn't get enough.

"Ahhh!ahh, uhmn..it's so big...ahhh..please don't stop..uhmn."

They rolled the sheets until the sun rises the horizon.

" Dear,I ...ahhh...I'm cumming."

The man who keep on thrusting from behind moved faster and wilder.

" I want a kiss."

The beautiful man being pounded turned and was given a deep craving kiss by a wild man.

" That's enough Alehm,I'm tired."

"Okay. Let's take a rest." Alehm kissed the man's forehead and they cuddled in bed.

" I really want to make you pregnant. Remember that you are only mine."

" You have to work hard every night Alehm dear."

" Yes, absolutely."

"Where is brother and brother in law?"

"They are sleeping in their room young master Arson."

" Are you looking for me?"

" Brother in law."

" En. The competition was about to end. How is it?"

" It's annoying, there are people who keep on making a scene since day 2. Don't bother about it,the important thing is your upcoming wedding the day after tomorrow. I can see that you're in good spirits nowadays."

" Who won't be in good spirits when the special day you have been waiting for a long time will about to come true."

" That's good. I wish you the best of luck to come in the future. Please take care of my brother."

" You know how much I love him."
"En. I'm aware of it. I heard you'll going to invite everyone to your wedding at the closing ceremony."

" Yes,such good news must be spread throughout the world."

" What a lucky lad."

" The competition will end tomorrow. I don't know how lucky are we that we even passed without showing off on the stage."

" Right,who would have thought that we passed the hardest mission in an accident."

" That was really unexpected."

" Guess what,I heard that one of the major powerhouse will hold a wedding after tomorrow. They will invite everyone."

" Ah yes, I heard that the groom dotes on his wife so much. He even went on war with his parents because the wife was a man."

" Yes, I also heard that this bride is a great beauty second to none. No wonder why the groom fell head over the heels with him."

" Young Master Alehm is a indeed a great catch."

Calib who was listening while sipping the tea paused. It was only for a very short while that nobody saw except Kalen whose face turned pale.

" Younger brother Kalen,are you alright? You look so pale."