Human or Beast

At a bar two frogs were drinking as a frog looking like a hobo with a black exits the bar. This was Wally.

Wally: Goodnight you frogs. See you tomorrow.

He then walks away crashing into some burrows as the frog chuckles. Now in the forest he was playing the accordion when he heard a noise.

Wally: Hello…

He didn't see anything but something walking passed him in the shadows.

Wally: What's that?!

Something comes from above and a stick hits him on the head.

Wally: Who goes there?!

He backs up when two figures slowly emerge from the tall grass with white glowing eyes. Wally slowly turns around seeing the two figures.

?: What's up?

Wally then yelled at the top of his lungs and started running away from them. The figures coming into the light reveal to be Anne and Jason.

Anne: Wait! Come back!

Jason: And he's already gone. I was just gonna ask you for food dude!

Anne: I knew doing that would've scared him. Jason next time we have to talk to him before they scream and run.

Jason: Yeah bad idea on my part.

They both then hear a growl.

Jason: And we better start screamin' and running because that thing is coming back!

As they run into the wood the ground starts to tremble and a shadow appears above them. Jason pushes Anne away as he dodges a swipe from the unknown creature.

Jason: Anne, get out of here! I'll lead it off!

Anne: No! I'm not leaving you! It's dangerous!

Jason: Don't worry, I'm Jason Azzam! I can survive anything.

He ran into the wood as the creature followed him. And had tears in her eyes as she wipes them away and runs away.

Anne: Don't worry Jason. I'll find you again.

In a town called Wartwood, the townsfolk were going through their daily lives. A cart pulled by an orange, old frog with a young form with a green cap and a tadpole in the back. This was Hop Pop, Sprig, and Polly Planter.

HP: All right, kids, ima do a little shopping. You watch the cart.

Sprig: You got it Hop Pop. I'll protect this cart with my life!

He thumps his chest as Hop Pop looks at him.

HP: Sprig. I was talking to Polly.

Sprig: What?! But Polly is a baby.

Polly: You're a baby!

HP: Polly has more responsibility. I'm her flipper then in your entire body.

Sprig: Ridiculous! What makes you think I'm irresponsible?

Hop Pop then put his hand in his chin.

HP: Oh geezer, let me think.

They Were cooking in the kitchen when Sprig put something into the pot making the soup explode.

Sprig: Oops.

Another time Hop Pop was sleeping and Sprig came bursting through the wall riding on a bull worm. Waking Hop Pop up, both of them screaming.

Another time all the lights in their house were on.

Hop Pop: Sprig! What have I told you about leaving the light on!