Daniel Imagine 1

Daniel was great to you. He seemingly hated everyone else, but to you he was the nicest person in the world. You didn't know why. He was the "bad boy of the city", as he frequently called himself.

"Y/N!" You hear Skip calling out to you as you were in the children's park you met him at.

"I was looking for you." He whisped out of breath.

"Why?" You asked him genuinely confused on why he was suddenly chasing you down.

"I have something to tell you..." He trailed off, still breathing heavily from running to catch up with you.

"Well? Get on with it!" You grumbled impatiently, frustrated with waiting for him to say something.

"Ok... I like you, like, a lot." He scratched the back of his neck and looks down to the ground. You tilt his head up and look into his eyes.

"Skip, I like you, too. But you don't have to keep up your bad boy image just to impress me. I'm already impressed."

He leans in and you do so as well, letting your lips touch and moths to twirl around in your stomach, waiting to escape.

You both pull away and be leans his forehead on yours.

"I really do like you..." He whispers against you're lips.

________________

A/N: Sorry that its not as long as it should've been... I wasn't feeling very well while writing this.