James Imagine 1

You were sitting in yours and James's living room on the loveseat in front of the tv, watching some random kid show you didn't know the name of. James wasn't home yet, but he said he would be soon.

You hear the front door open and immediately run to the door, but it wasn't who you were expecting it to be at all.

"Daniel? What are you doing here?" You asked, severely confused.

"Don't worry, Y/N, James will be home soon... but, he told knife to get you ready, cuz he's taking you out tonight." He says smiling.

He leads you up to your room and tells you the date is going to be casual.

"Where is he taking me, anyway?"

"Well... It's a surprise." He says smirking.

You pout and shake your head,

"You're no help, Skip."

He laughs art your face and helps you decide on what to wear.

""""""""""""""

You finally decided on a white jumper with Mickey and Minnie mouse on it, and some galaxy print leggings and some black Ugg boots.

You curled your hair into perfect loose curls and put some mascara and eyeliner on, finally finishing the look.

You grabbed your phone and slipped it into one of your boots and walked downstairs.

At the bottom of the staircase was James, looking as fine as ever in all black. He was holding a bouquet of roses in one hand and the other was extended out to you.

You descended the steps carefully so you wouldn't fall and embarrass yourself in front of James. You grabbed his hand that wasn't holding the roses and he held it the whole way to the car, before he had to open the door for you.

_____________

You had been driving for about 30 minutes and it was starting to get dark outside.

"Where are we going anyway?" You asked to see if you could get an answer out of your boyfriend

"Now that, I can't tell you. Then it wouldn't be very much a surprise." He tells you chuckling lightly. He takes a quick glance at you before returning his eyes to the road.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He says subconsciously. You feel your cheeks get hot and you look down.

Finally, after about 10 more minutes, you finally reached a small clearing on an open, low cliff, with tons of trees, and a shallow pool of water beneath it, glimmering in the moonlight.

"James, its beautiful!" You exclaim and slap his arm. He sits down in front of you and you take a seat next to him, grabbing his hand.

"I love you." He whispers and you look up at him.

"I love you, too." You smile and peck his lips.

______________________________

A/N: I'm hoping this was good enough for you guys... if not, I hope to soon satisfy your imagine needs.

-Jade