𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆..(𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚒)

Suicide
Death
Gore
Detailed a little
Angst
Fluffy maybe
Self harm

SuicideDeathGoreDetailed a littleAngstFluffy maybeSelf harm

Shinsou pov○

I haven't seen kaminari all day, last time we talked he seem a little off like he was sad about something. But won't tell me why. me and kaminari have been dating for over 3 years now we are still going to school together.

I went around asking people have they seen kaminari and most my answers were 'no' i went to his dorm slowly opening his door to see the worst thing i could have ever seen.. Kaminari dead body hanging up. his skin was pale and i could see his vines through his pale skin. He looked tired his face looked wet from tears the room cold. I froze i didn't what to do or what to say.

I locked up at my dead body boy and screamed in shock and fear my hand shaking i rush to get him down i know there personal chance of saving him but if I had that slight chance of him being able to breathe but his skin was cold to the touch he wasn't breathing that's when I seen another blonde walk up to to he froze too in shock tears rolled down my cheeks as held his dead body in arms "kami.. No.. No.. Why!!? Why did have to leave..." Bakugou left to go get someone as i looked. At him i looke at the face that use a smile and laugh... The face that comfort me and love me.. now he was gone there was nothing that I can do about it...aizawa ran up us.. I couldn't breathe I couldn't see anything.. next thing I know I'm outside... and loud Sirens are going off with red and blue lights people crowding me asking me questions but I feel like I couldn't breathe I couldn't answer the question... and that's my blacked out...

I woke up to see my boyfriend laying next to me sleeping... Kaminari was sleeping so peacefully my face was soaking tears kaminari woke up a little "hey baby... Are you alright?.." he said in groggy voice i quietly respond"yeah kitten im fine... "He cuddled up to him holding him close I cannot go back to sleep for the rest of the night I don't want to ever go back to sleep again...

394 words