•shinkami•🧟‍♀️𝒛𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒑𝒔𝒆🧟‍♀️

Things you should know before reading this chapter contains

Fluffy
Lemon
Suicide-attempted
suicide
Weapons
Fighting
Gore
3 endings
AU no quirks
☝︎
🖤Enjoy 🖤

Things you should know before reading this chapter contains☟Fluffy LemonSuicide-attempted suicideWeaponsFightingGore3 endingsAU no quirks☝︎🖤Enjoy 🖤

•shinsou's pov•
I woke up one morning.. Everything seem a fine.. I been transferred to a hero course I been in there for a for about a year a half. I didn't WANT to make friends but i had no choice this blonde nane denki kaminari won't leave me alone and neither would a green head kid name a izuku midoriya. i fell for denki and we are dating every sense i joined.

•now today• (still shinsou's pov)
I woke up one morning i had a awful dream.. I see to arms wrap around me they were Denki's. he was snoring quietly i got out of bed. Groaning in aggravation i changed my outfit.

I walkout my dorm and head to the boys bathroom to brush my teeth that when i seen sato walk in he seem way more sluggish he didn't tell me good morning and tells me good morning every morning which is unusual but I don't mind it.

"Good morning.. " I say in a tired groggy voice he groaned making this weird noise i look at him really focusing. His skin was pale his veins you can see them in his skin that's how he was his lips green his eyes dark and heavy he was breathing heavy blood was leaking from his mouth i slowly back up"Sato what happened to you are you okay dude?.. "He looks at me I look at him and he just jumped on top me.

third person pov•
Shinsou tried to push sato off him sato was trying to bite shinsou. Shinsou push him off but sato was able to bite him a little bit in on his thigh he pushed him into one of the bathrooms with the door he put something against the door so sato couldn't open it. He panted as he quickly grab medical stuff for his life he cleaned off his leg wrapping it in bandages. Sato was banging on the door. Shinsou quietly ran to the common room tell everyone what happened the only one that wasn't there was denki so he would have to go to a dorm and tell him.   Shinsou groaned aggravation"sato is a fucking zombie we have get our shit and leave now!!? " bakugou laugh a little "you actually lost your mind huh fuck freak?" Everyone else did not believe him until sato broke down the door and  ran to everyone everyone started screaming and panicking sero yelled"EVERYONE RUN!! " everyone ran around panicking shinsou ran to his dorm, "denki denki wake up... “he shook him denki groaned" whatttttt...? "He slowly sat up shinsou looked him " why is everyone screaming?.. "Denki said tirely " because sato turned into a zombie! Come on we need to grab the shit that we have.. "Denki start to panic"what?! Do mean are you lying to me please tell this is a joke?... " he looked at him"no im not joking come on! “ they packed whatever they had and climbed out the window and took off denki hope that everyone was going to be okay.

~ a few days later~ •shinsou's pov•
Denki and i finally found a place to rest... Just for a little bit.. I feel awful i have told him about me being bit.. It been fine until today i been making small sound.. not on purpose they just come out. "Im going to the bathroom ill be right back babe" i walked to the Bathroom i open the door and look at myself im the mirror my skin is getting paler everyday...
❶ending number one❶
"I can't turn soon.. What if i hurt him... Shit.. " he made zombie like noise come out. I try to push him back I've been fighting this thing my body feel like trash.. I use the bathroom I walked out and it's night I don't think I'm going to be able to fight this thing anymore...  I see denki asleep..Blood pouring out my mouth i quickly cover my mouth im finally going to turn tonight...A groan come for my mouth I wrote a note for denki "hey denks...i don't have much longer i was bit..a few days ago...im finally turning im sorry we could do the things that we want to do..I'm really going miss your laugh...and your handsome smile...please make it. Live a great life. Hopefully one day we could see each other again im the afterlife. Live for me and everyone else that is waiting for you. I love so much kitten..Love shinsou ♡” gave the knife we hand and walked out side..  And walked far away from the house so the smell of blood when attract zombies. . He found an abandoned house in sat down in it he he started to tear up a little. . As he * trigger warning!!!! Cutting!!*

he slit his wrists deeply.. He watch the blood fall from his wrists... He stare at his promise ring.. He started to cry more his breathing was getting slow as his Vision blurred. And next thing he know he was taking his final breath as he slowly closed his eyes closing them for the very last time.

❷ second ending ❷

As I leave the bathroom our phones go off giving us an alert that they found a cure stop people turning into zombies and that will be sending helicopters out for survivors to help people that are slowly turning and to help people get out of the city. I kind of felt a sense of relief denki smiled and hugged me"yes were being saved! "He smiled and we went to go sit on the roof into the helicopter started to drop down to people and start helping them and helicopter went right in front of us and landed nurses started to treat me with the Cure and help denki anything he needed help with once I was treated I flew us out of the city multiple helicopters following after and they dropped a bomb on the city to kill all the zombies once that happened we all started to go back to our normal lives it was kind of sad and a little depressing for a while because a lot of our friends and family members passed away but we all stick together
Survivors:
Aizawa
Hizashi
Eri
Shinsou
Denki
Denkis mom
Bakugou
Kirishima
Todoroki
Midoriya
Mina
Sero
Lida
Momo
Mitsuki
Inko

1096 words