|| Past moved by wind.- Prologue ||

Before the Electro Achron had approved the Vision hunt Decree, The world seem to fall under a peaceful aura. Inazumian folk were free to roam the land freely, Living life with the calmest nature. Leaving and returning to the nation ruled by the Electro Archon the Raiden shogun as they pleased. It seemed to be one of the more relaxed times over the many years the nation had lived through. People's Vision or not seemed to thrive despite the Fatui that still roamed the land with their ill intentions, with those who lurked in the shadows of those well known. That is until the shogunate had declared the Vision hunt decree, with her very belief that it would preserve eternity. Keeping it within her reach, and well collected with those who lived there. The Kujou clan followed in her lead, the Tenryou Commission had been tasked with retrieving the Many Visions that littered Inazuma. Keeping to themselves as many rebelled, Rejecting the decree entirely, either by word or by action. Some tried to flee, others fought for what they believed would be right. In turn, many wished to fight for those who most likely were unable to.

They joined together forming their own army of rebellion. One that would be well known in the time of the Vision hunt decree, Those people's worse outfits of white and red, Laced together with Black, Blue, and Gold, weakened at times though they held strong keeping their forces able to hold time to time. They were proud, Fighting for their ambitions their wishes, and dreams that were linked to such; Though being tired or drained from battle. Scarred or broken from the outside inward. Many perished those days. As the army was known then as the Watatsumi Army, led by Sangonomiya Kokomi. Powerful and bold, the army had always been prepared for every event. Every step was carefully planned out for past and future reference. Though many members of the Army then had never undergone any proper training. Making mistakes that could very well lead them to weakness if their enemy decided to draw nearer, In battle as well.

The more time passed on the more things became pressed down with stress and fear for the common folk. Many had perished leaving their families with nothing to remember them by other than the scraps of their uniforms, Or small notes that were written to their families before they perished in the light of battle along the shores of the islands they controlled. It was when a young man stepped up in a blunt stance, unsheathing his sword before the throne. Declaring his choices, in a fit of blindness. He challenged the General of the Tenryou Commission, The adopted daughter of the Kujou Clan itself.

He threw himself into the battle with no regrets about his actions that day, He used his Vision to aid him in battle just like his opponent had, As the Almighty Shogun watched from her perch. Sitting in silence as they fought against each other. Pulses of electricity flying through the room either by sword or by Arrow. Though the battle was short-lived as the young man was defeated, He collapsed playing on the ground for a few moments as he pushed himself up. He carried his blade wishing that he could aid himself then. The Shogun herself stood up, Drawing her blade and giving the young man a venomous glare. To which the general was quick to understand. The Shogunate walked forward the tip of her blade almost dragging on the floor as she walked down the steps ever so gracefully. The Blonde looked up at her his body trembling from the rush of battle, he held his sword in front of him as he braced himself. She stopped.

It was only a few moments of solace that separated his stance from standing to Falling backward as he was hit by her sword so simply. As if her eyes couldn't get any more narrow she glared at him as another male rushed out to catch him. The other male's Vision started to fade at his side. When the other male gently yet quickly set him down. Only to grab the vision despite the burning pain that started to attack his hand as he held it tightly glancing back at the building as he ran further. He made his decision Don't look back. He followed that self-made rule well. As he could hear Shouting from behind. Though his legs hurt he couldn't stop then. he couldn't stop until he was "safe". Running, Hiding, It was an endless cycle of worry as he clutched onto the blunt vision with his life. His hand was burnt, Scars littering his hand but he never let go of it. He couldn't not after witnessing it happen so quickly. He hadn't been there long but he had witnessed the one thing he wished he hadn't that day. Sheltering in a different territory with no warning to whoever lived there. He sat hiding within what would be known as Watatsumi Island. He tried his best to hide from everyone there, Regardless if they would help him or not.

The news spread from Island to island as the young man soon became one of the most wanted personnel of Inazuma for wielding a Vision, Aswell as stealing his friend's fading one as he fled that day. If anything it most likely would have died if he had even stayed a second longer. At that rate, he couldn't keep himself from quivering when a person walked by armed with a weapon. As if he feared everyone unless he knew them in the past, But even then his trust had been broken upon the loss of a dear friend of his. With that, The Vision hunt was truly a hunt for the most wanted fugitives, As stated before, they had all merely gone into hiding. Though not many were successful. As many lost their visions. Left and right. This was what He feared. He hated knowing that his Friend's vision along with his own was on the line then. He needed to find some way to get away from this dreaded place, And hopefully soon...