|| Dango Milk. - Chapter 4 ||

"..There was more to come unless he had magically passed away in his sleep one fair morning. Though he pledged it Impossible until he was older. "

This chapter takes place around three weeks after Kazuha joined the resistance. 

--------------------

It was quite early in the morning, though it didn't stop people from darting around the island, Spreading news and various orders. Many carried their weapons at their sides; Leaving makes in the dirt paths as the metal dragged behind them when they ran. What was with everyone being in such a hurry? So early in the morning too... Kazuha slowly got up from his bed, Watching the commotion stir outside his window. 

Something must've happened; Clearly. As if he was hit by a wave he almost immediately rushed over to the side of the room, opposite the window. Though he normally took a mind to what he wore, and what he looked like among others, today he could care less,  he could only undo his side ponytail and brush it out with a damaged comb. Hair dangling over his shoulders and down his back, he simply tucked the ribbon away and ran off and out the door swiftly closing it behind him. Almost directly afterward he stood frozen within a crowd. 

Gorou stood at the head of the crowd, Facing the large group. Arms crossed and eyes close tightly, trying to block out the sounds of the men who couldn't understand what was happening. Kazuha was among the many who couldn't understand. Though he never opened his mouth to question the authority there. 

"I see most of you have weapons on hand...You all are prepared though there is no need for them today." Kokomi said simply, as the group parted ways for her to walk through them. She stopped near the front of the crowd. Pressing her index finger down on the side of one of the men's polearms. pushing the sharpened end downwards towards the ground.  

"Half of you shall be imported to a smaller Camp; to an island farther ahead until further notice, for defense against ongoing attackers. Although, You may choose to leave your prized belongings here, As the move is only merely temporary. " She started, Looking around at the various people. That's when Gorou finally opened his eyes, Clearing his throat. 

"I'll only name five or so, people, As they had already been told long before this. I will personally talk to the others who are moving alongside the already-named people. Without further Interruptions. -" Gorou paused looking at the list of names. Not long after he looked up from the paper and Continued. "Teppei, Tokuda, Masashi, Shouji, and Hisahiko. You five are the first to leave, Once you five are settled we'll send the next Group over. 'And so on and so forth." 

The five people stepped forwards Before they all were excused. Kazuha sighed, He immediately left the area, Standing still for a while, he finally decided that it would be about the time he fixed his hair. It had gotten overly annoying to feel the hair against his neck. He reached his hand up to Grab loose hair, as he used his other hand to slowly loop the ribbon from earlier under the big bunch of hair.  Kazuha quickly tied a small knot in the ribbon and made it tighter or looser depending on what he needed to do. Though when he was finally pleased he tightened it and finished off the Knot that held it all together. 

He turned his head to find that he had a small audience watching him get his hair fixed. The person seemed no other nor younger than a 20-year-old. Kazuha gave them a strange look before the boy spoke up. "I know it hasn't been long since the little gathering, but! You'll be one of the many going to the smaller camp. You seem to have quite a bit of battle intel- That isn't much coming from a Message-Runner." They spoke swiftly, Kazuha only nodded and waves his hand to send the boy off and on their way to another person who might as well hear the same story.