|| The Sangonomiya Shine and its people - Chapter 2 ||

It had been an entire day, yet there was little response from the Point-eared general, although Kokomi upheld her hope in him. She knew that he would eventually show up with Either good or bad news, And despite the information regardless of what aura it may hold she would have a plan. She always did. Kokomi stood in front of the Sangonomiya shrine, her arm clutching her side as she brought her other hand up to her chin. Lost in thought as the skies around the island became more subtle. It was pretty peaceful for many moments until she heard the voice of her familiar, along with quiet footsteps, it was Gorou. "Your excellency, I've managed to talk with the 'strange' fellow'." Gorou started, Catching Kokomi's attention rather quickly. She nodded her head allowing him to speak further. 

"All that I've gathered so far is that they're no harm to us, Rather they're looking for shelter within Watatsumi island. He's a fugitive, as one might describe—I don't think you'd let the recent events leave your mind when in warfare. As a matter of fact. He's one of the two who tried stepping up against the Vision hunt decree in the last well-known event." Gorou stated, Leaving some minor details out though the story was told just the same. 
Kokomi nodded once more, narrowing her eyes before opening her mouth to speak. "I see. Thank you for your service Gorou, It won't be left forgotten. As for the stranger, What was his name if you managed to catch hold of it?" She asked, Gorou was quick to respond, however. "His name is Kaedehara Kazuha, an Anemo vision weilder."

"I've heard of him, He's no commoner from what I've learned, Rather he's the only son of the Kaedehara Clan. It's no surprise to me that he's wound up in all of this." Kokomi continued. letting a small sigh escape her lips. 
"Whenever you meet him again, announce that he may stay within the protection of the resistance, as for the shelter he seeks comes the addition of a sleeping quarter. Shared or not he may choose." She addressed, and Gorou nodded.   "I'll let him know as soon as possible your Excellency." With that, the two had been separated once more. Gorou walked away leaving Kokomi to enjoy her small moments of solace. 

Gorou walked back to his humble little sleeping quarter, Opening the door and closing it behind him as usual. He pulled his Bow off of his back setting the bow and soon the arrows down on the table beside him. Taking a look inside a small cabinet, he pulled out a small box, Upon opening it there was an 'untouched' egg inside, he set the box down and wandered through the cabinet again. Pull out a small glass bottle with sugar cubes inside.  He placed the Small bottle inside the box next to the egg. Picking the two items up and walked over to the small stove-like thing he had set up in the corner of the room. He Stood in front of it for a while making a small fire to cook a small dish. 

Gorou made the dish pretty quickly, as it didn't have too many ingredients nor did it take all too long to make in itself.  A small egg roll. He dished himself up before placing it down on the table that held his bow and arrows. Quickly returning after putting out the fire that he had made in order to cook his meal. He took the dish in hand and stood in the middle of the room, blankly staring at the wall or the floor as he ate. He burnt his tongue a few times over though he grew used to it as he continued eating. 

With that being done and out of the way he placed the empty dish down and wandered over to his bed. Sitting down he curled his tail over his legs the best he could before running his fingers through the fur on his tail. A quick way to detangle the long fur he had to deal with every waking moment of his life. The fur was rather rigid and looked much like an animal's pelt when being left out on the streets. Though he shuffled around a little more before getting comfortable, laying down in his bed without changing, or getting under the covers he had just simply drifted off to sleep.