Chapter 3: "Bright and Early"

It was a bright and hot Saturday. The clocks hands were directly at 2:00. I woke up and stared at the ceiling for awhile, I was too lazy to get up.

Then, Chad had walked halfway in. I turned onto my side and ignored him.

"I'm sorry about last night. I was too gone." he said.

I still ignored him, he really pissed me off last night.

"I know you are mad at me, I would be mad at myself too if I were you." he said to me.

I didn't even look over at him.

"I understand if you don't accept my apology, I wouldn't either." He said while leaving my room.

I sighed and pulled the covers off of me.

"Why is it so hot? Like damn!" I shouted.

I started looking through my clothes, in boxes scattered around my room.

I started taking off my tank top and shimming out of my shorts.

I was slipping into my socks. I know, I do stuff backwards.

Bent over, I had my back facing the door, until it opened.

I quickly turned around to cover myself.

"What the hell Thad!" I said, gripping  the sides of my body.

"I'm sorry!" He said covering his eyes.

He slightly made a see able slit with his fingers to look at me.

"Orlando!" I said while trying to hurry and cover his eyes, stumbling into him.

We fell on the floor and his hands fell somewhere else as well, I was filled with sensations. His lips were an inch away from my lips. His minty breathe breathing into me. He started to lean in as we stared at each other deeply. Then, we kissed. It was such a strong, intimate kiss. A kiss that's been waiting to happen.

We kept kissing and it got so rough. He started to rub his hand up against my womanhood. He started to kiss my neck and he moved down to my breast. He pulled one of my breasts out and put it into his mouth. I couldn't help to moan.

He grabbed my mouth and put his finger against it to tell me to be quiet.

He started pulling my panties down and tried inserting his fingers in. I jolted up in pain.

"You're a virgin I see" He said "It's cool I know what to do."

Thad switched to my spot and he slipped my panties all the way off. He then scooted me up to his face. I was literally on top of his face and everything. He started to use his tongue and I went crazy. It felt so good.

I held his head and rode the hell out of his face. I was at my point, I never been at this point before in my life. It's like something came over me and it just released all onto Thad's face, but that didn't stop him. He kept going for another ten minutes and I released all  onto him again.

I begged him no more and he did as what I said. I breathed hard against him.

"I swear on everything, you tasted so good." He said smacking his lips.

"That was amazing." I say still breathing hard.

I couldn't keep from smiling while he looked at me. I really can't keep from smiling whenever I'm around him.

"I love your smile. Its so big and beautiful." he said in a charmingly way.

I tried to grin to keep from smiling but that smile seeped right through.