𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 - robin

requested by adoringashtray

summary: robin gets in a fight and y/n is there to help him

word count: 437
                                        ••••
"robin stop"y/n yelled but he kept going "i swear this kid has anger issues" you thought to yourself. everyone was cheering the fight on and honestly you wish they would stop so robins adrenaline would calm down. when you focused back on the fight robin had finally stopped fighting so you pushed through the crowd to get him before he starts again.
once you got through you instantly pulled him away from everyone. "robin seriously what was this fight for"you said "he was talking shit he deserved it y/n" he said.
you nodded and saw his hand was bleeding from punching the kid so you grabbed his bandanna off his head with a little protesting from him but eventually got it and wrapped it around his hand. "come on"y/n said "where are we going"robin said "back to mine so i can clean them cuts properly"y/n said and grabbed his other hand to walk back home

once you got to your house and inside your parents we're at work so you brought him to the bathroom and sat him on the side of the bath and started looking for the first aid kit. while you were doing that robin was zoned out looking at you he's had a crush on you for awhile he's just never been able to tell you plus you thought he liked donna "found it!" y/n said robin just smiled at you so you got to work on his hand him moving around when you put the disinfectant on the cuts to clean them then wrapped them up when you looked back at him he was still staring at you "what do i have something on my face" you laughed but he still was staring "ok your starting to freak me out" you said "robin!" you yelled "fuck it" he said kinda as a whisper "i like you" he sighed "you like me?" you said "well yea that's kinda what i just said idiot" he laughed "but it's fine if you don't like me back and i understand if you just wanna be friends of course like don't wanna ruin the friendship" he said "shut up you idiot of course i like you back i wouldn't be helping you right now if i didn't" you said and noticed him smiling and with that he pulled you into a hug and gave you a kiss on the cheek "thanks for always looking after me idiot"...