Three : Gang

The next day, Logan walks into the Cobra Kai dojo. Johnny and another student are already working on punching. 

Logan looks at the wall. "Strike First. Strike Hard. No Mercy." Her eyes go wide. Those are the same words that her father said to her.

"Oh hey." Johnny says. "Get on the mat."

"How do you know John Kreese?" Logan asks. 

"What? John Kreese is dead. He used to be my sensei." Johnny says. "Now get on the mat."

Logan takes her shoes off and gets on the mat. 

"I want you and Miguel to fight." Johnny says. 

They both bow and start fighting. Miguel sweeps Logans leg but she does a back roll to get up. She kicks his face and he falls. 

Miguel then tries to sweep Logans leg again but she jumps over it and kicks him in the chest. Logan needs one more point.

Miguel tries to punch Logan but she dodges it and kicks Miguel in the gut. Miguel goes flying into the wall.

Johnny's eyes go wide. "Woooo! That was great!"

Logan smiles a bit. For the next few hours, Logan and Miguel train.

Logan hands Johnny the money that she has. "I can get the rest of it to you tomorrow." She says.

"No, the first lesson is free." Johnny says. He smiles.

"Oh. Thanks." Logan says. She walks out and goes to the bar. She works for 9 hours this time and makes around 150 bucks. 

Logan goes to karate and works after everyday for 4 days. She's exhausted. 

"Good Morning Sensei." Logan says. There are a bunch of other kids in the dojo.

"Hi Logan." Johnny says. "Everybody fall in!" Johnny yells.

After a few minutes, Johnny puts everyone in their place. He starts teaching them about punches.

Logan has done this many times before. This is easy stuff. The rest of the class is easy.

That night, Logan is sitting outside at the Reseda apartments and some people park in the lot on motorcycles. They start breaking Johnny's car.

Logan gets up. "HEY!!! QUIT IT!!!" She yells. She sees Louie.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Louie asks. "You gonna kick me in the face again?"

"Maybe." Logan says. She starts fighting one of the motorcycle guys and Johnny comes out of his door and starts fighting the other one.

The motorcycle guy that Logan is fighting throws her into the car with all of the broken glass. The glass cuts her everywhere. Logan gets up and jumps on top of the motorcycle guy. She starts punching him in the face so much that his whole face is bloody.

Louie walks over to Logan and kicks her in the face. Right in her eye. Then, the car sets on fire.

Louie grabs Logans forearm and pushes it on the flaming hot metal of the car. Logan screams, she starts to get dizzy.

Johnny whacks Louie in the head and pulls Logan away from the car. Blood and pain fills Logans body.

Johnny gets on a motorcycle and drives away, leaving Logan on the ground of the parking lot.

Logan slowly gets up and tries to catch her balance. After she does, she starts walking on the sidewalk, away from Reseda.