Fifty Two : Cinderella's Dead

The next day, Johnny invites Logan to meet him at the Olive Garden with Miguel and Robby but Logan declines, she has other plans.

As soon at Johnny leaves, Logan hops on her skateboard and skates to Cobra Kai. The new place. She is wearing a black hoodie with only a sports bra underneath. She is also wearing jean shorts.

Logan is carrying a bag full of clothing that she got from Cobra Kai. She is also drinking a can of Coke.

When Logan gets to the entrance, she leans her board against the wall and takes a deep breath before heading in.

Logan walks in and sees everyone punching on the mat. The place has had a big renovation.

Terry Silver sees her. "Stop!" He yells at the students. "We have a special guest, Logan Kreese."

"Hi Terry." Logan says. "I just wanted to drop something off." Logan opens the bags of clothing and dumps it all over the floor.

Terry looks at Logan and doesn't say anything.

"Merry Christmas!!" Logan says. "Woo! It's hot in here isn't it?" Logan takes off her sweatshirt and she is left in her sports bra and everyone can see her stomach.

"What are you guys looking at?" Logan asks. "Oh!! Right!! My stomach. I was jumped in a back room somewhere and ended up in the hospital."

"What are you doing here Logan?" Terry asks.

"I was just giving you your Christmas gift." Logan says. She points at the clothing pile. "Oh and one more thing." Logan starts pouring Coke all over the clothes.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN MOTHERFUCKER!!" She yells as she walks out, sticking up the middle finger on both hands.

On the skate home, Logan sees a billboard that says "Cobra Kai" and she remembers something.

"One time I spray painted a dick on Larusso's billboard." Johnny says.

Logan reaches in her bag and grabs a can of spray paint. She smiles at herself and puts her hood up.

Logan climbs up to the billboard and sprays a big fat dick on the billboard and it looks like Silevr is eating it.

Logan quickly climbs down the ladder as she hears police sirens. She grabs her board and runs away.

A few minutes later, Logan goes to the skatepark and does some tricks and listens to music.

Some of Logan's playlist:

Cinderella's Dead - EMELINE
5150 - Machine Gun Kelly
Make up Sex - Machine Gun Kelly
Bloody Valentine - Machine Gun Kelly
Roll The Windows Up - Machine Gun Kelly
Chateau - Blackbear
PTSD - G Herbo
Battle Scars - MOD SUN

Logan looks at her phone and see the time, 6:00. She still has time to visit her dad.

Logan skates to the prison and is able to see him. She sits at a table and waits for him.

"Hello." He says as he sits down.

"Hi." Logan says. "How's prison life been treating you?"

"Just fine." He says. "Why are you here?"

"I'm bored and have nothing else to do right now." Logan says. "I mean, you are my dad. You'll probably spend the rest of your days in here anyway."

"True." Kreese says. "How are your injuries?" He asks.

Logan takes her sweatshirt off and shows him her stomach. "And this is just from a few weeks of healing."

Logan puts her angles on the table so Kreese can see her scars.

"I'm gonna kill him." Kreese says.

"Since when do you give a fuck?" Logan asks.

"You're my daughter Logan, how can I not care?" Kreese asks.

"Times up!" An officer says. He pulls Kreese out and Logan skates home.