Training exercise

Naruko knew about kakashi's habit of being late. So she decided to be late to and get some more sleep. When she finally got up she got there the same time kakashi did.

Naruko POV
"Hey shouldn't the top kunoichi. Be in time to her missions?" Sasuke said trying to insult me. "If you weren't so focused on gaining power you would have known that kakashi sensei has been famous for never arriving on time. It's his thing. He is always a few hours late." I respond coldly. "This is why he has little to no friends." I also say. "Hey that's kind of harsh don't you think. Your going to hurt my feelings." Sensei says. "It's not harsh if it is true. If you want our respect start showing up on time slacker." I say. 'I think I might cry!' Sensei thinks his thoughts written all over his face.

Kakashi POV

After one of my students injured my pride. I explained everything and started the exercise. All of the students rushed of and hid somewhere. After a few minutes I decided to read a little and wait for them to make the first move. As I reach for my book in way weapon holdster I turn around slightly to see naruko about to slit my throat. I dodge and Jump away in fear. 'I didn't even know she was behind me or in the middle of an attack! Is she a master of the silent killing technique? I know I said to come at me with the intent to kill ,but I didn't think one of them would have the skills to actually do it! I'd better watch myself around her.' I thought.

3rd person pov

"Woah if she was any faster she would have actually killed him. She is hardcore. She could be useful in the future." Sasuke thought. "What is she doing she is going way to far!" Sakura thought.
"Well aren't you the quiet one." Kakashi says. "You said to come at you with the intent to kill. So it won't be my fault if you actually wind up dead." Naruko says with killing intent.

Kakashi pov

'I am a little scared of this girl. She would make a perfect leaf assassin. But first I have to make sure that I get out of this alive.' I think. I quickly try and dodge and block all of her strikes. All of them aiming for a vital organ. I try to punch her in the gut only for my fist to feel like I am punching a boulder. She then turns to ice and falls to pieces. 'An ice clone? That is a new one.' She suddenly appeared standing on the water on the nearby river weaving hand signs and said "water style: giant vortex jutsu" a massive vortex suddenly comes swirling an me but I was able avoid it and go underground without her knowing. "Where did he go?" I heard her say under her breath. "Earth style: Head Hunter jutsu." I said as I pulled her body underground.

End of part 1