9: A Restaurant

Featuring this lovely outfit:

(Along with white heels and red lipstick)

🥃🖤the day after the picnic🖤🥃

(Y/N)s POV:

This is the last Sunday I'll spend with them, Sherry confirmed that the antidote in its pill form grows you back, I might as well enjoy this last day with them and tell them the news after dinner. "Boys you know those nice suits you have in the closet," "Yeah," they all said. "Well get them out because we're going to a restaurant tonight." Bourbon and Scotch highfived saying yes, and Rye was like, "great now can you move we're watching tv." ". . . They are but you're not," I said, then I grabbed him and took him to the bedroom, getting out his suit and grabbing his underwear. "You, Rye are gonna be the first one to shower, what with that long black hair of yours." He keeps fussing in my arms wanting me to let go, I let him go in the bathroom. "Don't forget to shampoo and condition." I went to the bedroom and put out the other two suits. "Bourbon you're after him then you Scotch, got that." They gave me two thumbs up.

🥃🖤after showering while Bourbon was in there and drying my hair while Scotch was🖤🥃

Nice and curly, makeup on, and my keys and purse. "Alright boys I'm ready, are you three." (They basically look the way they do in the picture)

3rd person POV:

Rye was the first one to come out, and he had never seen something so beautiful, and in his favorite color, red. He didn't have butterflies in his stomach, he knew what he was feeling, Rye—aka Akai Shuichi—was in love. "How do I look, Rye?" He woke up, "Y-y-you look beautiful." "Thanks, now who's up for curry?" (Y/N) asked.

🥃🖤at the restaurant🖤🥃

(Y/N)s POV:

We got a booth and sat down. "Are you sure no one from the Organization will see us here?" I asked. "Positive now just choose your curry flavor," Bourbon said. "We haven't even chosen the drinks," Scotch said. We told the waitress four coke's, two normal spicy currys, and two mid flavored. "Since when did you not like spicy food," Bourbon said. "Not in the mood," Rye said. He sat here next to me quiet. "What's wrong sweetie?" "Nothing just . . . was that call from Sherry earlier?" Those two stopped talking. ". . . *sigh* Nothing gets past you, Akai, I'll tell you three when we get home," I said.

🥃🖤after 2 mid flavored for Akai and (Y/N) & 2 normal spicy for Bourbon and Scotch🖤🥃

They just waited there for my response, still in their suits, how do I tell them? . . . got it. "My little whiskey trio . . . Sherry has three antidote pills and she knows they work because she tested one on a mouse." They were all quiet. "Boys don't you hear me or is your brain hot from curry, you'll be back to your manly smoking and drinking selves in a while." Now they cheered, I got on my knees so if they hug me I won't fall. It was one big group hug that we hardly do, I really wanted to inhale their sent, just if anything goes wrong.

🥃🖤a few hours later🖤🥃

"It's Sherry, you boys might wanna pack your things," I said. "Why would we do that?" Bourbon asked. "Wait here," I said. Sherry came in and explained everything, in the end they did take something from my house, the chalkboard frame with their code names on it—but Scotch also took the ukulele.
This is how it went down: first we left Scotch in his apartment with a pill—and his guitar—then we went to the abandoned parking lot where Rye and Bourbons cars are, Sherry drove Ryes car behind mine, and when we arrived at his place we left him with his car and a pill. We did the same thing with Bourbon. "I know it must be hard on you to say goodbye to them," Sherry said. "I'm not saying goodbye to them, I'll see them tomorrow, I know it." Sherry nodded. "Want me to help you clean out their room, and turn it back to the way it was." "How about we first donate the clothes and toys to an orphanage," I said. "Good point," she said.

🥃🖤time skip🖤🥃

I had the last picture of them printed out and I was putting it in the book. It was us four at the restaurant, we've had pictures like this before they shrunk but this one really speaks to me, it says family to me. I put the book in a secret compartment on top of the chimney in my room, before I closed it I said, "please come back to me my Whiskey Trio."

3rd person POV:

10:00 just like Sherry suggested and before their bodies heated up they all heard the same thing. "Please come back to me my Whiskey Trio." And then said the same thing before losing it.
"(Y/N)."