19: Who do you love

Sorry for the POV changes.

🥃🖤the next day🖤🥃

(Y/N)s POV:

That afternoon I had Sherry over, and she hardly talked she just analyzed everything I said. "I see, well I've come to a conclusion." "And that is?" ". . . You have to choose one of them, who do you love the most," Sherry said. "What, no I'm not—" "If I can't help you then you'll have to talk to them, goodbye, (Y/N)." She got up and left. How do I talk to them? Wait till they're together or separated, that night I looked through the picture book and decided. It's better if I talk to them together, because they have been acting strange.

🥃🖤the next day🖤🥃

3rd person POV:

The whiskey trio was up on the roof ready to tell what happened on their third date. "Ok on the count of three, one," Scotch said. "Two," Bourbon said. "Three," Rye said.

(Y/N)s POV:

As I got to the roof I heard a ruckus, then Scotch opened the door. "Campari." "Scotch what's going on up here?" I moved him out of the way and found Rye and Bourbon fighting. "Oh not again," I said. I went to stop this when I heard, "You don't deserve her." "And what makes you think a PSB like you does." I went to stop this but I might have been too close. "(Y/N) no," Scotch said.

3rd person POV:

(Y/N) got in between the fight, a little too close to Bourbon, that punch that was meant for Rye, she took to the stomach. "(Y/N)!" All three shouted. All three were at her side before she hit the ground, her head on Scotch's knees and the other two were calling her name quietly. "(Y/N) (Y/N) wake up." "(Y/N) say something."

(Y/N)s POV:

Oh the pain, just breath in and out. When I opened my eyes I saw the three men that changed my life . . . And I wasn't happy. I tried getting up slowly. "(Y/N) let me—" "Don't, touch me," I said to Bourbon. When I was up straight I still had a hand around my stomach. "Now I wanna know what you three were up to this past month, because you were not the Trio I met that night, and I want the truth."

🥃🖤after telling her everything🖤🥃

"Look, (Y/N) it was my idea just be mad at me," Scotch said. "No, Scotch, I'm not mad at you," my hands were down with fist, "I'm mad at all of you. How could you do something like this." I went to the door. "And to think, I might have actually loved one of you, don't talk to me ever again." I walked down the stairs, I needed a day off.

3rd person POV:

"I'm sorry I threw the first punch," Rye said. "It's alright, you always throw the first one," Bourbon said. "And then I go and get her," Scotch says. "But not anymore." "What have we done," Bourbon said.

(Y/N)s POV:

I drove home and didn't drop the tears till I locked the door. In my own house I could hardly open my eyes, because every time I did I saw them as children. I cried in my bed like a Disney princess, only this princess probably had three Prince Charmings in her mind.

🥃🖤after crying and a little bit of sleep🖤🥃

I looked over that photo book, and I wanted to burn it, but my heart told me not to. "Why boys, why did you do it." That night I laid in bed and said their names till I fell asleep. "Rei, Morofushi, Akai. Rei, Morofushi, Akai . . ."

🥃🖤three days later🖤🥃

I told them to come over once they were done working, I wasn't gonna look pretty just a guns and roses T-shirt and black jeans. They've got some explain'n to do.
Knock, knock knock knock.
"Come in." They came in their usual selves. Two sat down while one stood and smoked. "Boys, I think I know which one of you I love." "Really, and that is." "Don't rush her, Bourbon," Scotch said. I walked around. "These past three days I've had nothing but you three in my head, I've thought about each of your pros and cons, and the pros and cons when you're the whiskey trio," I stopped, "and then I came to realize, that I can't hate any of you." "So what are you saying?" Rye ask. "I'm saying I love the three of you, both mentally, and physically." I sat on the sofa stretching my legs out to Bourbon and Scotch. "So you can't choose between the three of us, you'd rather have all three," Rye said. I nodded.

"In other words friends with benefits," Scotch said. He moved my legs and came to my face. "I don't have a problem with it," he kissed my cheek, "Just as long as I can come play you every new song I learn." I got closer to Bourbon. "*sigh* I'll come make you dinner every weekend." I kissed him on the cheek. Just one left, I got up. "Come on, Rye, you couldn't resist me five nights ago," I took his cigarette, "Or do I have to redo it."

3rd person POV:

(Y/N) put the cigarette out, but she didn't notice Rye behind her. He picked her up and spun her around. "I was wondering when you'd go dark," he said. "So are you ok with the fwb thing?" He put her down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "As long as you have a drink with me when we're together." "Ok . . . Speaking of drinks." (Y/N) went and got her whiskey, they all made a toast and drank.

"We've actually got something for you," Scotch said. "Boys you didn't have to." "We did, we thought it would help," Rye said. Bourbon brought out a little box. "Go on open it, and it was my idea," he said.

To be continued . . .