14: A scarlet date

Damn he's hot. And featuring this lovely outfit:

I want everything and I don't care the color

🥃🖤the next day🖤🥃

(Y/N)s POV:

One of these days Rye is gonna ask me out—I haven't told the others about those dates—and I'm so nervous, at some point I end up running to the roof for air . . . Only to find him there three days later. "Rye, hey." "Hey," he let out smoke, "needed some air." "Yeah." I just sat down on the edge carefully, after a while I noticed him coming towards me. I was on the edge, any farther and I'd fall to my death. "Hey, Campari, let me help you up," he said. I took it—he must have warm blood—and he helped me up. "Thanks." "No problem." He still held my hand and I held his. "So I was wondering, if you weren't busy tonight, we could go out," Rye said. And he didn't have to ask it. "I get off at four, I should be ready at about six," I said. He let go. "I'll see you then."

🥃🖤time skip🖤🥃

"I hope this looks good for—"
Knock knock.
". . . It'll do." I grabbed my keys and opened the door. "Well it seems we were thinking the same thing," I said. "Yes, yes we were," Rye said. Black shirt and jeans, white shoes, a red and white jacket and a black fedora. "At least you ponytailed your hair," I said. "Well I just so happen to like yours down, come on," he said. Rye helped me into his car but still wouldn't tell me where we're going. "You'll have fun," was all he said.

🥃🖤at the restaurant/club🖤🥃

It was a restaurant by day—bar and grill—a club at night. The music booms at eight on the dot, we were lucky we were early and ate. "You wanna dance?" Rye ask. "I'd rather drink," I said. He shook his head, "I won't let you." He grabbed my hand, "just trust me." Those three words, for a second I caught a glimpse of Scotch. Eventually we did dance, and I don't know why I didn't take my jacket off till the fifth dance. Back at the table I needed that drink, when I turned around I saw something worth betting money on.

Rye was busting out dance moves that looked like fighting moves, but it looked like only he could pull it off. That is . . . until a girl tried getting in there with him. My drink was empty so I drank a little water, oh no one gets near the oldest of my whiskey trio.

Rye's POV:

This girl tries to get near me, until I noticed another come in. Red boots, jeans, and a corset top that frames her perfectly—and shows some sweaty cleavage.
"(Y/N)," I stick my hand out and she takes it, as soon as she's in my arms she says, "let's dance," my response was simple. "Gladly."

🥃🖤after the dance and back at the table🖤🥃

"You were jealous because a girl was dancing with me, admit it." "She wasn't dancing with you, I mean she almost was, but she wasn't," (Y/N) said. "Yeah, and how do you arch your back in a corset top?" "Ah, Rye, like you kept this dance secret from me, I'll keep that from you." ". . . You really do work for them don't you," I said. She just had her head on her hand and smiled.
I drove her home and the whole ride she didn't have her jacket on, the whole ride that corset went up and down, in and out. I had to hold on tight to the wheel to not touch her.

🥃🖤back home🖤🥃

(Y/N)s POV:

"Next time warn me." "Oh so you want to go on a second date," he said. I shoved that hat that makes him look like Gin on his face. "Ok ok, next time you might want a long beautiful dress," he said. I gave him a hug. "Thanks for this amazing night, Rye." "You're welcome." "By the way . . . You still smell like that Polo clone," I said. He smelled himself. "I will never understand you woman." I laughed and so did he till he waved goodbye. A few minutes later I get a text from him saying goodnight, along with a picture of the both of us at the front of his car. This was my idea, and when we got there someone offered to take the picture. I text him goodnight and a few seconds later I get a text from Sherry.
Hey, you up?
Might as well tell her. Girl let me tell you what happened at the club.
The what? Let me get my notebook and pen.