TW-06

( Flashback 1 month ago..)

Sera pov

Since that day i always feels like someone's following me.

All my bestfriends are lost for 22 hours.

Tita and tito asked for help on the police but they didn't agree because the case is still not 24 hours.

I was walking alone on the hallway when someone stop on my front.

I see his handsome face , he's looking me with her blue cold eyes.

I don't know why but I feel scared on the way he was looking at me.

"Im yohan choi or yohan will do." He said with his cold voice and offer his hand.

I'm shocked,why would he offered his hand? for this kind of thing? we're not kids anymore.

Kahit naguguluhan tinanggap ko padin at nakipag kamay.

"Sera." Saad ko at tinatanggal ang pag kakahawak sa kamay munit nakatingin lang sakin ito na parang ayaw tanggalin.

Pilit ko padin tinatanggal pero sadyang malakas sya at ayaw mabawi ito muli sa pag kakahawak.

"Yohan." A guy suddenly appeard in front of us and he look at yohan hands, he hold it and trying to lost his hand from holding mine.

"Im kyo sorry for my best friend." He said and pulled yohan with him.

I know his name cause he is one of the campus king in this school.

But i feel yohan still looking at me with his cold eyes which creep me out.

After they left i start walking again to my classroom at pag pasok ko pinagtitinginan agad ako ng mga classmate ko.

"You're late miss sera." My prof said while looking at me.

"Sorry somethings happend" i said and sit to my chair.

"Sera bakit wala sila yna?" Tanong ni jetro.

"They are missing for 23 hours." I said that made him shocked.

"Huh? bakit Sila mawawala? Nakita ko Sila kahapon Nung umaga sa harap ng Bahay nyo ah?" tanong nito sakin na nag pagulo ng isipan ko.

"I didn't see them.." malumanay na Saad ko Dito.

* * * * *

Hours by and I'm going to home now but i stopped when i felt someone was following me.

Tumingin ako sa likod ko at sa mag kabilang gilid munit wala akong makita.

Nag patuloy ako sa paglalakad ko papuntang bahay ng biglang may humintong sasakyan sa harap ko.

"Get in." The guy said but i ignore it because i don't know them.

i start to walk again but someone grab my hand and pulled me to her.

"Stay." He said and its familliar, i look at him and i see his face , he is the guy who took yohan away from me.

By staring at him i got amazed by his hazel eyes and her awra is dark.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"My friends home." He simply said and start the engine.

Im so confused what's happening?

Bakit nawawala ang mga kaibigan ko?

Bakit wala din si vince simula kahapon pag kaalis ko?

Bakit wala pading tawag sila mom and dad?

And who's that guy? Suddenly appeard out of nowhere and he approached me.

Its creep me out.

Still its so akward going out with him.

Kanina ko lng sya nakilala then now? We're going to her house along with her friends.

I look at him and he was focusing on the road but i feel like he's looking at me.

His blue cold eyes was looking straight to the road while driving.

I just shrugged and look at the window.

"We're here."he coldy said and hold my hand.

The fuck he's doing right now?!

"Let's go sera." He said and pulled me to him and start to walk to her house.

While walking i got amused by the design of there house.

Its very simple but elegant design.

"Don't be afraid we won't bite you but..we can eat you...." He said but i didn't hear the last sentence he said.

"Welcome back señorito yohan." The maid greet him but yohan ignore it.

"Welcome señorito and maam." The mid 50+ welcome us.

"Call her señorita." Yohan seriously said that all maid bow them head.

"Okay sorry señorita for our behavior." She said and bow her head but i stop him.

"You don't need to say sorry its fine." Saad ko sa kanya pero umiling lang ito sakin.

"Stop chatting let's go to dinning area."he said.

We start walking again and we enter the dinning area and it's full of food.

I see her friends.

Its kyo , kyron and trevor.

They were sitting and looking each other with emotionless eyes.

I caught kyo smirking.

They are look like chatting using there eyes.

"Sit."yohan full of authority said.

"Why i am here in the first place." I ask them.

"Nothing we just want to friends with you i guess its okay right?" Kyron said while smilling.

Its creepy though..

"You don't have a boyfriend right?" Trevor ask so i answer him no.

"It's good then." He said.

"Its good? Why?" I ask.

"Because if you have then we will kill him. " Yohan whisperd but i can't hear it.

"What?" I asked.

"It's nothing." He said seriously.

Its akward though fuck .