I promise

*Sarah's pov* school*
I was walking down the hall to get to my locker when someone shoved me against the lockers . "owwwww!" I screamed "shut the hell up " I heard a husky voice growl . I knew exactly who it was my ex brad he was abusive and a cheater so I dumped his ass . "I heard that you've been talking with the new guy " he said "yep I have " I say confidently "well stop "he said Harshly "no we like each other " I said again that was a mistake. He slapped me straight in the face causing me to screen in pain "stop seeing him you little slut ! " He yelled in my face "s-stopp" I squeak out because his body was crushing mine . I was bawling at this point brad always acted me and I would try to be strong but end up like a mess . "stop!" I heard a familiar voice yell it was Jackson thank god . "What are you going to do if I don't stop " Brad said crossing me even more. Before I knew it Jacksons fist made contact with brads face and fell straight to the floor. "Are you okay Sarah " worried Jackson asked "y-yeah " I stuttered "I'm so sorry Sarah I should've of been with you to protect you I want ever let him touch you again Jackson said . I smiled at Jackson and whispered "promise" "I promise Sarah " Jackson said . "come on we need to get you cleaned up Sarah" Jackson said kindly . I went to go walk but Jackson scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bathrooms like a baby . Jackson walked inside the bathroom and locked it he then sat me on the counter . Jackson started wiping the make up that was smeared all over . He held my face gently and fun she's cleaning "ok all done " he said with a faint smile "thanks " I said back I looked in the mirror to see one side of my face bright red . "I'm going home I don't feel so well " I say sadly "ok can I join you " he asked "yeah sure my parents are never home so it would be nice to have some company I said .