Taking it slow

~jacksons pov ~
After I walked home from sarahs I felt like going for a run to clear my mind . I got on some jogging pants and Nike running shoes and my phone. I was running down by the river ,there is a nice trail to run there, when my phone started to ring . I was going to ignore it but it was sarahs ringtone so I answered it . " hey " she chirped "hey what's up ?" I replied I'm surprised she called me she was so upset earlier "well I just wanted to talk to you about us" she said as she drawled out the us part I was worried now for sure "okay.... What about us " I answered unsurely "we should slow things down I love you that's for sure but we are going to fast and....that just isn't me okay" she said calmly . I thought about it and she was probably right we were moving to fast " sound good to me I don't want to make this happen to fast either we'll take our times and enjoy each other okay and I love you too". " well in that case then shall we hang out "she said smoothly " sounds good to me baby girl " I said knowing that she loves it when I call her baby girl " okay then my love do you want to come to my house " she sung ."no I want to take you out to dinner " I said " okay what should I where " she said getting excited " a dress not to fancy but nice but I wouldn't care if you were in sweats and had no makeup on and a messy bun " I said flirting. " okay lover boy I'll go put on my dress love you " she said smooth and calmly " alright I'll pick you up at 6:30 love you too " I stated .

*sarahs pov *
I decided on a small black cut out maxi dress and some nice jewelry . I curled the ends of my hair and did smokey eye makeup and dark red lipstick. I put on my black pumps and waited for Jackson . I am glad that Jackson agreed on taking this relationship slow I have gotten into bad situations by going to fast and I didn't want to do that again. Knowing that he has had sex was upsetting but that's his past and its past him so I can live with it . I know that I'm absolutely in love with Jackson but I still don't want to get to physical we have after all only been dating for a month .

^sarahs dress at the top^