Fisrt fight

*sarahs pov *
I woke up in my bed with Jackson pretty much on top of me. I pushed his body off of me ugh he's so heavy I thought I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth . I came back into the room where Jackson just woke up . "Good morning baby oh and by the way your so fat I could hardly push you off of me " I said " hey I'm not fat I'm just muscular " he stated proudly "sure...." I said ." Well if you don't believe me I'll just have to show you all my muscular body " he winked " well I wouldn't object to that " I winked back at him . Jackson came over to me and kissed me and it soon got heated "jump " he mumbled into my neck I jump and wrapped my long legs around is torso and we continued kissing each other's necks and lips . He took me over to the bed and laid me down and sucked on neck and he started to take my shirt off . I grabbed is hand to stop him " I don't want go that far I'm uh um a-a uh Virgin " I said nervously " babe my didn't you just tell me " Jackson stated " because it's embarrassing " I slightly yelled " WOW NOW CALM DOWN it's not that embarrassing it's fine it doesn't change anything " Jackson said getting upset ." Are you a virgin "I asked getting mad " I'm uh not ,I'm not a virgin " he looked at me nervously "WHAT YOU HAVE HAD SEX WITH WHO!!" I yelled " uh her name was ka.. " he started saying "NO NEVER MIND I DONT WANT TO KNOW JUST GO " I interrupted .
*jacksons pov *
What have I done i thought I didn't want our first argument to be over something so stupid as this ." Babe please it's not that bad come on " I said calmly "no leave I want to be left alone for a little while " she said calming down . " ok I'll go but I'll be back " I said and opened the door " love you.." I said "love you to" she said and I left . As I walked home I felt pretty sad it's true I wasn't a virgin but I never wanted to even have sex with that stupid girl she was just a easy to get slut . I was drunk at a party and didn't even know what I was doing I don't even remember it I just woke up and and we were naked and intangled together I felt gross after words I wish it never happened . I wish this wasn't are first fight .