◇Chapter 1◇

~𝘼/𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 :

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙞𝙩. ❥

𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨. ♡

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮~

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 :

𝘠/𝘯 ~

𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 : Wong Y/n𝘈𝘨𝘦 : 19 y/o𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 : Brother (Lucas) and Mom𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 : Sweet, kind, caring, quiet𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰 : gets scared easily and have Hemophobia (fear of blood)

𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 : Wong Y/n
𝘈𝘨𝘦 : 19 y/o
𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 : Brother (Lucas) and Mom
𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 : Sweet, kind, caring, quiet
𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰 : gets scared easily and have Hemophobia (fear of blood). Is mostly shy at first. Mother is a scientist.

𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘴 ~

𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 : Wong Yukhei (Lucas) 𝘈𝘨𝘦 : 22 y/o𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 : sister (Y/n) and Mom𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 : Cold, sweet to only his sister and overprotective, caring, quiet𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰 : is very brave and would do anything to protect his little sister

𝘈𝘨𝘦 : 22 y/o
𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 : sister (Y/n) and Mom
𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 : Cold, sweet to only his sister and overprotective, caring, quiet
𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰 : is very brave and would do anything to protect his little sister. Doesn't trust people easily. Mother is a scientist.

-𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝕐/𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I was walking with my friends in the mall, but I was not buying anything because I was a bit of short in my allowance.

My mom worked on an island, she was a scientists. Me and my brother stayed here in Seoul. We have been worried about mom because she hasn't talked to us for the past month.

She have been away for about 3 months and she just stopped talking last month. We are worried something might have gone wrong.

As we are walking my brother called me so I answered it "Yes oppa? " , "Princess where are you? " he asked but I can hear the worry in his voice.

"I am at the mall with my friends" I answered him "okay but I'm gonna pick you up at the mall now, because it is getting too late " he said and I just hummed in response.

"Which mall are you guys at? " he asked "at xxxx mall . I will wait at the front for you " I said to him and he said 'okay' and we ended the call.

I looked up at my friends who were just staring at me with a questioning look on. "My brother is gonna pick me up now. You guys have fun, I have to go now. " I said to them and they nodded and we bid our goodbye's.

I was waiting at the front for Lucas and then I saw his car so I go to him and climb in. Once I got in Lucas asked "which friends are they? "

"Sabrina and Carly " I said and he furrowed his eyebrows while looking at me "Why haven't I met them yet? "
"They just came back from America, they are my online friends I told you about" I answered

"Oh okay. Let's get going then" he said and the car drove off to home.

Once we reached home , we go inside together but... I saw something I was not expecting at all.

Tears run down my cheeks as I staired at my dog who was laying in a pool of blood while a few of his organs were out of his body. Suddenly I passed out, but luckily Lucas caught me.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I walked in behind Y/n and I saw her dog (Choco) was laying on the floor dead. It was not a nice site at all.

Suddenly Y/n passed out and I immediately catches her. She has a fear of blood. I go fetch some water for her and I put it next to her.

I then started to clean this place where Choco died, with a heavy heart. This dog meant so much to her, I feel so sad because of this.

Who could of done this? Who?

After I'm done cleaning, I go to Y/n and I started to slowly wake her up. She fluttered her eyes open and she immediately started to cry. I hugged her tightly while she cried on my chest.

After about 5 minutes she stopped crying but she was still sobbing a little "who did this to Choco? " she questioned.

"I don't know princess, but I'll find out. Don't worry and please be strong, I already cleaned up. " I said and she looked over to there.

After she calmed down we go to the backyard and we burried Choco.

After we are done, we go back inside . We both go to our own rooms.

𝕐/𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Once I got into my room I go to my closet to get my nightwear. As I opened the bathroom door something pounced at me and I let out a loud scream.

"Ahh!!!!Oppaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I looked and it was a person but half of its face was peeled off and I could see it's skul and a lot of...Blood!

I felt weak at that and grip on the person loosens a bit and he tries to bite me.

Suddenly..