◇Chapter 6◇

𝕐/𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

We were shown to our room and once we got in I sat at the bed and think a bit.

All of this have been happening so fast I don't even know how to feel anymore or how to act "Princess, you okay? " Lucas asked with concern

"I'm fine oppa, I just think about everything that has happened in these past 2 to 3 days " I said and Lucas made his way and sat next to me.

"Everything did happen so fast , but at least we are safe " he said and gave me a side hug "But what about mom, where is she? " I asked and a lonely tear rolled down my cheek.

"We will find her, I promise you that. Please don't cry " he said and I wiped my tear off and nodded.

"We should get ready for bed oppa " I said and I go to the bathroom first and after that I go under the warm covers of the bed, but still thinking.

After Lucas is done, he came and laid next to me. "Oppa everything will be okay right? " I asked before I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep.

"Yes princess, have faith " is the last thing I heard till I slept.

•°•°•°

Next morning I woke up and saw that Lucas was getting done so I went to the bathroom and finished up. We go out of the room and I'm already lost.

I have no sense of direction. I just follow Lucas (like I always do) till we reach what seemed like a cafeteria.

I was really hungry , so once we got our food and sat down at the corner table, I ate my food.
"Hey! Slow down" Lucas said while chuckling. I slowed down as he said I should.

I will only listen to my mom and brother, since on the end of the day they are all I really need and they are the only ones that really cared for me.
Once we were in the middle of eating everyone stand up to show respect to commander Ten who just walked in.

Ten looked over to our side and then he kept on walking. Cold attitude much?
Once me and Lucas were done eating we stood up and took our dishes to the sink as we shall wash it ourselves.

We may live here for a while, but we still have manners to do our own dishes or laundry.
After that we decided to explore around here.

As we walked I got distracted by some bright light and I walked towards it .
I push the door blocking it and once it opened... I reached outside?

What was this door doing a little open, the zombies could get in!
Wait... Zombies!? Oh yeah I should probably go in before I am their breakfast.

I turn around to go back in but the door is shut!!!!