◇Chapter 4◇

𝕐/𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I slowly turn around , while Lucas go to the sound while being extra careful and holding onto the gun just in case.

The groan was a groan of pain. I followed behind my brother and we go the side of the building where the sound came from. Once we turn to the side we see a guy that is holding onto his leg in pain. The guy is kind of handso- oh stop thinking like that Y/n!

I scold myself for thinking that, oh gosh. We took careful steps towards him. He hasn't notice our presence yet until we got closer to him. I kneeled down next to him, still keeping a distance.

"What happened to you " asked Lucas coldly. "Are you okay? " I asked almost in a whisper, I'm shy okay!

"Don't worry, I'm not bitten. I just hurt my leg trying to defend myself from those zombies" the unknown man said.

"Are you alone? How can we help? " Lucas asked still with a cold voice, he's usually cold to people he don't know or trust... Well except for old people. "Please just help me get out of here please, I will show you guys the way to safety" the man said and we started lifting him up. Surprisingly is he not that heavy.

He was part of military, he had the uniform on that had the logo of Neo Base on. We walked to the road once again "go straight on this road until I say we should turn at an off road" he said and we just follow what he said.

•°•°•°

We have been walking for about 15 minutes and this guy is getting heavy. "Turn right " the man said and we turned.

As we were walking on I heard a vehicle coming toward us. So I pushed all of us to the side to not get hid but as I did so me and the man fell hard to the ground as Lucas looked really angry at the military car that stopped after they saw us.

"Y/n are you okay " Lucas immediately asked me after he heard me whimper at the pain of my right shoulder. "I'm fine oppa" I said and looked up at the people who just got out of the car.

"Yangyang!" One of the men that got out of the car shouted while rushing to us. "Are you okay, where have you been huh?! Do you know how much the commander yelled at us for not knowing where you are?! " the man shouted at the injured man who I assume is named Yangyang.

I already got up with the help of Lucas and we just stared at them, then looked at each other and shrugged then we looked back at them. The other guy that got out of the car came to us and spoke "Who are you guys? Where did you find Yangyang and how did you end up here on this island? "

He asked us and Lucas spoke "I'm Lucas, this is my little sister Y/n . We found him at the side of an old building with a most probably broken leg. And we came here to find our mom." Lucas answered coldly while I just stood still not saying a word.

"Okay thanks then. I'm Kun and that is Hendery over there. You guys have to come with us to the commander" the guy Kun said.

I just nodded with Lucas and we got into the car with them, probably on our way to the military base.