◇Chapter 3◇

𝕐/𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

This guy doesn't look very trustworthy at all but for now we have to get away from here. "Will we still be able to go sir , it's kind of urgent to go now" Lucas said.

"Well you have to pay me. Nothing comes for free ,you know" the man said. "Okay how much, and can we then go right away? " Lucas said as he took out money.

"About 1 000 000 won. That will be enough for me and also we won't be taking a ship because that will take much longer. So we shall take the helicopter that is there. " the man said while pointing at the helicopter and Lucas gave him the money.

We made our way in the helicopter and once the doors shut we saw a hoard of zombies gaining up while people are running our way. "Sir please hurry up, we have to leave now! " Lucas said in a stern voice. The man started the helicopter and the perpelors slashed some of the zombies that was trying to come close to the helicopter.

I just closed my eyes and kept on praying in my head to let us be safe and get out of here. "Don't worry princess, we are on our way to mom. " Lucas said in a reassuring voice while he hugged me to calm me down.

I was always in for games like these, but I was never prepared for this at all.

We flew off and we were finally on our way to the island.... Or you could call it Neo Base.
It was actually a military base for training, the whole island was. That is why not normal people can just go there.

They either have to do it illegally or get permission from higher ups with a really good reason to go.

We were now in the air, far above the ground level. On top of the ocean on our way to mom. I was afraid, what if what is happening here is also happening there?

I mean if I'm right it might have been an experiment of scientists that went horribly wrong that started this zombie apocalypse. That is a logical explanation. And there is a lab at the island so who knows?

We'll have to find out when we reach there then.

I was still in Lucas's arms, I'm so glad to have a brother like him. He has always been so protective of me and he is just the best ever, I couldn't ask for better. He has been the dad of our family since dad died.

I was in thoughts for so long I didn't realize we were almost at the island,ready for landing.

I felt Lucas shake my shoulder a little and say "We're here, be prepared. It's dangerous here. " I just nodded my head at that and we finally landed.

The man said his friend will be picking us up so he got out first. As we were almost opening the door we heard a scream from the man and we looked over to him.

There was a.... Zombie attacking him. I wanted to help him but I frozed. The guy then got bit by the zombie as his flesh was being eaten. It was a disgusting scene to see I looked away as I saw Lucas lock the doors to the helicopter.

We are still not safe here, it also happened here. We stayed here for the night and said that we will go out tomorrow morning to find mom.

•°•°•°

It was morning and we got out the helicopter with guns in hand after we made sure it was all clear to go out. We get out at Lucas side and started our journey in search of mom.

We kept looking everywhere while walking into the forest. We walked for what seemed like an eternity to me and finally we saw the road.

We walked following the road quietly to not attract any zombies with sound. We came across a old building on the way, in the middle of nowhere.

To scared to go in we turned to keep on going when we heard a groan from behind..