04. - ᴄᴏɴꜰʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀꜱ

⸢ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ. ⸥

ᴄᴏɴꜰʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀꜱ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ.

(Chapter 209-14) Takemichi's hair had turned black, and his physique improved, along with his memories overlapping. While riding a motorcycle with Draken through the streets, they unexpectedly encounter 2 of the 3 Deities and another gang. All of them are interested in pursuing the black-haired teenager-And a motorbike chase like it's a Tom Cruise Movie.

IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR HAIR COLOR TO CHANGE PEOPLE?

Izaka questions herself, Takemichi has changed significantly. His once vividly yellow hair was now replaced by a sleek black shade, exactly as it was in her present timeline. Not only has his hair color undergone a transformation, but his physique has also seemed to have gone way past the believable "just a went to the gym afta that stunt ya pulled" -evolved. It isn't actually that possible for it to be true. She second guesses.

His build, now slightly more developed and well-proportioned, with biceps subtly pressed against the fabric of his clothes, she wondered if she had just never noticed before or if his shirt was just a size too big to even realize it.

It was weird , just weird to say the least. The high schooler's overall demeanour has undergone a very noticeable shift. He exudes a mature and charismatic aura, bordering on a colder demeanour that holds an undeniably attractive allure. His voice has deepened a notch, with an air of maturity that surrounds his very being.

To Izaka's slight (ever-growing) envy, even his eyelashes seemed to have unfairly grown longer, a subtle detail that contributed to his enhanced attractiveness that she just so wished to pluck it all out for herself, yet contained it with a deep breath; and a captivating gaze that revealed a thousand burdens and a lifetime's worth of battles.