Jealous? Im not jealuos.

Not requested
Kunz (Karl and Punz)
Light smut
Part 1
-------------------------------------

-Flashback-

"Ok if you win, I'll wear a skirt and we can go out," Punz sighed. "But if I win," he looked karl in the eyes with a devilish smirk. "You'll wear a vibrator when we visit dream and sapnap." Karl thought for a second then nodded in agreement. "Ok deal."

Time skip (this is like 15 minutes)

"Cmon cmon cmon" karl said to himself as his character was about to finish his final lap of Mario kart. "Oops you thought!" Punz laughed as his character hit Karl's character with a red turtle shell and won. "That's not fair!" Karl yelled as punz laughed at him. "All is fair in love baby." Was all unz said before leaving to call dream confirming they were still going to hang out over the weekend.

Time skip again (this is a couple hours)

Once they had finished packing their bags they had lied down and agreed that they would leave first thing in the morning.
"Karl are you sure you wanna go through with our bet? You dont have to if you dont want to." Punz said as he played with the younger boys hair. "Yes punzie I'm sure. Besides a deal's a deal!" Karl replied before drifting off into sleep. Before falling asleep punz kissed his boyfriend's head and fell asleep.

And that brings us to now.

Standing at their friends door, karl shuffled nervously next to punz while thinking about what had happened in the car not even 10 minutes ago. Punz rubbed the lower back of his boyfriend. "Relax baby, you'll be fine." Punz whispered into the brunettes ear. The door suddenly burst open to reveal a very excited sapnap and a very annoyed dream.

"They're here!!" Sapnap yelled as he hugged the nervous brunette that laughed at his friends actions. "Alright I heard you." Dream said while allowing his 2 friends inside.

Sapnap had dragged karl to his room to go show karl his new pokemon cards he got the other day and left dream and punz to chat.

"You two seriously made that bet!?" Dream wheezed as punz talked about almost losing to karl in mario kart. "Yes and hes scary good at mario kart!" Punz stated as he fished something out of
his pocket. "Theres no way you of all people would've worn a skirt." Dream said as he made his way to the kitchen. "You want anything?" Dream asked as punz got up and made his way over to the kitchen with something in his hands. "Nah I'm fine." Punz shook his head.

After the two blondes chatted for a few minutes dream remembered and asked "Hey punz, what was that thing you pulled out of your pocket?" Punz smirked "oh nothing just the remote to Karl's vibrator." He pulled it out and set it on the counter. It was a small black remote with a couple buttons on it and on the back it had Karl's name one it. Punz looked up at dream "wanna see it in action?" Dream thought then shrugged. "Sure why not. I'll call the boys down so we can order pizza." Punz nodded as dream called the others into the kitchen.

The two boys came out of sapnaps room in a fit of giggles. "What's up dreamie-poo?" Sapnap asked while giggling. Karl went and leaned on punz for a minute while suppressing giggles. "Uhm what kind of pizza do we all want?" Dream said as his eyes darted between each of the boys in his kitchen. "I'm all good with any pizza." Punz said while fiddling with the remote just out of Karl's sight. "Can we get pepperoni?" Sapnap asked with a large grin. "Sure! Karl are you good with pepperoni?" Dream asked.

As karl opened his mouth to speak punz clicked a button and made the intensity go up a level. Karl quickly bit his lip to suppress a whine as his face flushed. "Arent you gonna answer him karl?" Punz muttered in his boyfriend's ear. "I uhm yeah," karl nodded. "Pepperonis fine." He squeaked.

Time skip

The pizza had arrived as the boys were getting ready to stream. Karl, being the only one ready, answered the door and got the pizza which took a surprising amount of time. Once karl turned around, he seemed a bit flustered to punz' surpise. "What's wrong baby?" punz asked the older boy. "Oh uh nothing just some unexpected flirting I guess you would say?" Hearing these words leave Karl's mouth, punz becoming pissed asked "What kind of 'unexpected flirting' ?" Karl brushed past his boyfriend to the kitchen and put the pizza down. "Well he said that I was pretty cute and wanted to go on a date. He even asked for my number." Turning around, Karl could just feel the anger and jealousy radiating off Punz. "Punz, baby, calm down. It's not like I'll see him again."
Karl found himself pinned in the corner of the kitchen while his boyfriends arms wrapped around his middle. As punz did that, he slowly kissed up and down his boyfriends neck and collar bone. "Punz wait what about the stream?" Karl said between whimpers and heavy breaths.

"The stream can wait."

Hi so yes this is a part one. This is something I've had in the works for a while now and part of it is finally seeing the internet! I hope you guys enjoy and are looking forward to the next part!
-Ghost